Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
The rollback doesn't cause issues with just saves, it can also lock your entire game progression in some conditions.
I can understand it annoys some of you but due to the recent increase of report that ended up being a rollback issue, I had to add that warning.
I appreciate it. I know for me I enabled it since I tend to overclick sometimes and I miss the previous sentences so I rollback to re-read.
:confused: goddamn it, back to the old 'save&load' style then. I ain't risk corrupting my save file of this hell grinding game. But Gary, can you atleast making conversation history log function ? ... then when people accidentally skip a conversation, still can see from the log page. Make like 10~20 conversation history log. Press L to see the page. Something like that. Txs.

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i just did another run through the week with the same result...

i dont talk to chloe during the whole week... on friday she gets punished in pub and stands in the interior afterwards ... same on saturday ... that counts as failing all her chores ????!?!?
when i walk on sunday at 8 am into the interior there is just nothing for me...

does naughty #2 has any other prerequirements? have 86% completion rate...

traits and corruption are both progression markers in the story and (sometimes) a prerequisite to unlock an event
thx ;)

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

i dont talk to chloe during the whole week... on friday she gets punished in pub and stands in the interior afterwards ... same on saturday ... that counts as failing all her chores ????!?!?

thx ;)
Chloe has a 20% chance to succeed even if you do you encourage her. You may have been unlucky. Try again. when you see her punished it's a good sign. Be in the interior on Sunday at 08.00.

Last edited:
Reactions: Segmentation Fault

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

thx ;)
You need to have completed Extra Naughty #1 and Make it clean #1 also

bugmenot9999

Mar 29, 2018
Also if you have started True Nature #1, all punishments are suspended then you cannot complete Extra Naughty #2
You can't start true nature until extra naughty 2 is finished though. It took me about 100 days to get it to trigger. Next meal/next meal/clean/sleep so I wasn't talking to anyone. Just skipping time and studying.

TheGary

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
You can't start true nature until extra naughty 2 is finished though. It took me about 100 days to get it to trigger. Next meal/next meal/clean/sleep so I wasn't talking to anyone. Just skipping time and studying.
You are extremely unlucky or did something wrong.

For "Extra Naughty #2" to trigger, you need Emily in charge of doing the punishment. Chloe must fail all 3 chores test during the same week. After that the event will trigger on Sunday morning.

When not encouraging her to do better, she still has a 15% success rate, feel free to save before each test if you want to speed up the process or avoid that probability.

bugmenot9999

Mar 29, 2018
You are extremely unlucky or did something wrong.

For "Extra Naughty #2" to trigger, you need Emily in charge of doing the punishment. Chloe must fail all 3 chores test during the same week. After that the event will trigger on Sunday morning.

When not encouraging her to do better, she still has a 15% success rate, feel free to save before each test if you want to speed up the process or avoid that probability.
It did trigger, I just have bad luck. I don't gamble for a reason. I was mostly pointing out that it may take a while for the other guy not getting it either and telling the person responding to them that True Nature won't stop it from triggering since you can't start True Nature till you clear Extra Naughty 2.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Please someone kind enough to help me with save of the latest version of Android...this game is bigger than rocket science... I am done with it without any save files... Who grinds this much

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Please someone kind enough to help me with save of the latest version of Android...this game is bigger than rocket science... I am done with it without any save files... Who grinds this much
Are you trying to play without saving? It's very useful to save often during the game. If you're stuck and the integrated help is not enough (progression window, notebook, help menu option), use the Walkthrough, it's well made and easy to follow

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
is there any other "step by step" walkthrough ? i have read the inofficial but its very hard to read with this caps letters and there is no "step by step"

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
is there any other "step by step" walkthrough ? i have read the inofficial but its very hard to read with this caps letters and there is no "step by step"
When you start playing you'll see that this walkthrough will get you most of the stars. For the last ones, check this thread and if you're still stuck, ask here

Mephis2

May 24, 2017
Hey there can somebody help me please?
At meal where Rachel is talking about Amys test the game crashes and is getting back to menu.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
wow, my 5 star review of this game was taken down as "inappropriate". I see absolutely nothing wrong with my comments, guess I have to post it here then:

"for me, personally, quite frankly currently the best grind & corruption game out there! Beautiful renders, believable characters and great storyline build-up. If you enjoyed "Big Brother", this game is even better. I do like that the girls all have their own kinks and personalities. Also it has an in-game hint system (very cool!). Only thing to note that this game focuses a lot of attention in spanking & dominance, if this is absolutely not your fantasy, you may be disappointed.. otherwise: enjoy!!!!"

Reactions: ThL

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
wow, my 5 star review of this game was taken down as "inappropriate". I see absolutely nothing wrong with my comments, guess I have to post it here then:

"for me, personally, quite frankly currently the best grind & corruption game out there! Beautiful renders, believable characters and great storyline build-up. If you enjoyed "Big Brother", this game is even better. I do like that the girls all have their own kinks and personalities. Also it has an in-game hint system (very cool!). Only thing to note that this game focuses a lot of attention in spanking & dominance, if this is absolutely not your fantasy, you may be disappointed.. otherwise: enjoy!!!!"
and i was hoping for more bdsm related content... ;)
Espacially the third update was kinda disappointing on femdom or bdsm content... yeah i know there is now susans bedroom with lot of kinky decoration but its manly that decoration...

maybe check the rules for reviews to find an answer to your question...
and btw the best corruption game out there is still and will ever be "the assistant" ;) fuck the love route ! :D

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes