f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
TheGary: I just noticed with horror that the next version will already be 0.9, are you planning to continue this game after 1.0 or are we already reaching the end?

I hope you will continue?
Version numbers count differently : 0.8 -> 0.9 -> 0.10 -> 0.11 -> 0.12
You don't have to do a 1.0 Release after 0.9 by all means.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
i did not get the "no miss" option. Is it because i completed "a sacrifice im willing to make" first than sacrifice?
I don't think that the event itself was changed but maybe you get a different event after Amy's arrival.
I did this event last time in version 0.5.3 at day 14, long before Milestone 1.

KawhiPalms

Jul 18, 2019
I don't think that the event itself was changed but maybe you get a different event after Amy's arrival.
I did this event last time in version 0.5.3 at day 14, long before Milestone 1.
thanks but i still have some problems on "chloe's training" which i cant seem to find the keys in linda's office after completing the first milestone. anyone knows how to solve it?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
thanks but i still have some problems on "chloe's training" which i cant seem to find the keys in linda's office after completing the first milestone. anyone knows how to solve it?
Do you have a quest to find the keys?
You have to do Pet Play with Chloe and talk to her several times after Milestone to start the quest and be able to find the keys.

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Cure My Addiction v0.8.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you're using a pc save file or have enabled rollback by any other means, you can disable it in preferences or by merciless touching/clicking the red warning message.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 15.07.2019
How do you get to the save on the android port?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I don't recommend doing this!
You could unpack the 001.rpa with and decompile the scripts with . The code is inside game\scripts\zz_oldgame\_gui.rpy and game\scripts\!init\_gui_screens.rpy, remove the config.rollback_enabled blocks in both files and the error message should be gone...
How you use that unrpyc, sorry I don`t get it !!!! I managed to extract the 001.rpa file, but then nothing, I can`t "extract the .rpyc files to rpy !!!! Please, give me a hand !!!!

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
This quest is usually straight forward : you get a hint/letter from Emily and mc tells you what to do. Then it takes 1-2 days to get the next letter.
If you have letter 1 : the hints point to a Cleaning Day, so you cannot do it everyday nor every hour. Check the corridore for Emily when she is cleaning.

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm having some issues with the first milestone, I'm missing the one with Linda and Emily, I have Emily at coruption lvl 1. I keep entering her room at 01:00 but it doesn't give me the star... Any suggestions? I'm kinda stuck at this and even with the walkthrough I can't seem to unlock it.
There are stars that can only be completed after 1rst Milestone. What star are you missing exactly ?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i did not get the "no miss" option. Is it because i completed "a sacrifice im willing to make" first than sacrifice?
I play femdom off, so I don't really know this event, but have you tried doing the reverse : do not shower and say that you did ?

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes