ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Yep - my main save on the yacht is still missing the 'Linda's Night Visit' event - it never unlocked - however I have played through the island just fine.

Some people seem to think that it is necessary to return to the yacht at the end of an island path - the wording says 'before the island' so it seems to just be another way of carrying on with any events you wish to repeat on the yacht.
I haven't tried to do a path and then go back to the yacht, then play for a couple of days on the yacht and then do another island path, but I wonder what that does to the 'day count'?

I assume - maybe our official "go-between" ;) ThL can find out if we will use the end of an island path to START the next episode?
I'm pretty sure from way the things were explained before landing on the island that we will have to go back on the boat with only one completed path, as we are supposed to stay there only for 6 days, not for 4 weeks in a row.:rolleyes:
But nothing official or even "off the record" for now.
TheGary is actually 100% designing 0.6 events and I'm not sure that he started coding the interactions in between 0.5 and 0.6.
If I ever got a leak I'll let you know ;)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Some of the included images are not used :

island_beach cousin1 002
island_living cousin1 001 (overwritten by Emily)

Code:
           aIsland_living[0][13] = "island_living cousin1 001"
           aIsland_living[0][13] = "island_living cousin2 002"
And some others in /actions are still in png-format.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Yep - my main save on the yacht is still missing the 'Linda's Night Visit' event - it never unlocked -
I think the key to this event is to not talk at all to Linda for a few days. (Completely ignore her.)
I missed this event in one playthrough, too, where mc did not have sex with her for weeks but checked her office everyday for dialog options and so said hello to her.

Reactions: ThL

Pervert08

Apr 9, 2019
I need help on first milestones 6th star. How to unlock Chloe's new punishment? That one star is killing me. I'm unable to progress further in the game. Please help.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Some of the included images are not used :

island_beach cousin1 002
island_living cousin1 001 (overwritten by Emily)

Code:
           aIsland_living[0][13] = "island_living cousin1 001"
           aIsland_living[0][13] = "island_living cousin2 002"
And some others in /actions are still in png-format.
Is there yet a clue for viewing them or an event/action on island/ship to set them free before a new update?:unsure:
I don´t wanna miss good graphics :devilish::p:D:LOL::cool:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I need help on first milestones 6th star. How to unlock Chloe's new punishment? That one star is killing me. I'm unable to progress further in the game. Please help.
You need to have spanked Chloe 3 times or more and unlocked the hot tub handjob with her.
Go talk with her, then go see Rachel.
Now, you must steal her homework (13.00 Interior) to trigger the spanking at 15:00
Talk once more with Chloe and you’re done, you now have access to the additional options when you
catch Chloe in the hallway.

Pervert08

Apr 9, 2019
You need to have spanked Chloe 3 times or more and unlocked the hot tub handjob with her.
Now, you must steal her homework (13.00 Interior) to trigger the spanking at 15:00
Talk once more with Chloe and you’re done, you now have access to the additional options when you
I've unlocked hot tub handjob. The problem is how to spank her 3 times? In single day?

I'll dig into the game now. Thanks for helping hand.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I've unlocked hot tub handjob. The problem is how to spank her 3 times? In single day?

I'll dig into the game now. Thanks for helping hand.
Shower in your bathroom at 06.00, she may come, that's 1
16.00 in Emily's room : that's 2
23.00 in the Corridor, that's 3

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Shower in your bathroom at 06.00, she may come, that's 1
16.00 in Emily's room : that's 2
23.00 in the Corridor, that's 3
I think they can also overlap a night if I recall correctly - they just need to be in the same 24-hour period.
So you could go 16.00, 23.00, but you would then have to try showering at 7.00 or later as you will not wake up until after 6.00
Chloe will turn up randomly in your bathroom whilst you shower other than at 6.00am

Pervert08

Apr 9, 2019
I did this 4-5 times but ended up on spanking only. Spanked her in the morning after shower. Then stole her homework at 13.00 then she got spanked on 15.00 then again spoke with her after that while she standing right next to wall. Caught her in Emily's room at 16.00 again spanked then caught her in hallway at 23.00 but no new option.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I think you are supposed to catch her, but NOT spank her - make her frustrated. Then the third time you will see the 'bare' option.

Reactions: ThL

Pervert08

Apr 9, 2019
That's it
I presume the hint says something like that
Yes I got that option last time.... So that means I have to do the process of spanking 3 times in a row? Or just spank her 2 times and let her go in hallway at 23.00. because I'm still stuck here after that also.

Pervert08

Apr 9, 2019
That's it
I presume the hint says something like that
So again what I did now. I didn't spanked her while shower.. 6.00 am then due to cleaning duty I didn't got a chance to steal her homework. Then I spoke with her in interior then caught her in Emily's room and got bare spanking. Done. In hallway at night 23.00 pm caught her and gave her bare spanking. Still star not updated done same process again with stealing her homework. Got bare spanking option in night while I caught her in hallway. Done. But still that progress star is not updated. Now yes me what I'm missing?

Pervert08

Apr 9, 2019
I think you are supposed to catch her, but NOT spank her - make her frustrated. Then the third time you will see the 'bare' option.
So again what I did now. I didn't spanked her while shower.. 6.00 am then due to cleaning duty I didn't got a chance to steal her homework. Then I spoke with her in interior then caught her in Emily's room and got bare spanking. Done. In hallway at night 23.00 pm caught her and gave her bare spanking. Still star not updated done same process again with stealing her homework. Got bare spanking option in night while I caught her in hallway. Done. But still that progress star is not updated. Now yes me what I'm missing

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes