May 25, 2017
Hi
Another links for the patch please
Other than the five already available in the OP?

I think I'm stuck. After the island, it says that you need to have "Rachel's ending" to be able to trigger most of the new events, but I've been back on the boat for two weeks now and nothing is triggering. Did I miss it before the island?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I have trouble with "Am I sick?".
I woke up one day and the game asked me if I wanted to pretend to be sick or something like that. At the time I was pursuing another quest so I said no. Ever since then I can't trigger that question again.

May 25, 2017
I have trouble with "Am I sick?".
I woke up one day and the game asked me if I wanted to pretend to be sick or something like that. At the time I was pursuing another quest so I said no. Ever since then I can't trigger that question again.
I can't see anything that should prevent the event from triggering again. I'll ask Gary, but in the meantime, you probably just need to be patient.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I can't see anything that should prevent the event from triggering again. I'll ask Gary, but in the meantime, you probably just need to be patient.
I've fast skipped a whole week (it's the only event that I've yet to complete) and it doesn't trigger again in the morning.
I've also no other conversation topic with the girls.
I'm probably the only person that didn't pick that option right away. :ROFLMAO:

May 25, 2017
I've fast skipped a whole week (it's the only event that I've yet to complete) and it doesn't trigger again in the morning.
I've also no other conversation topic with the girls.
I'm probably the only person that didn't pick that option right away. :ROFLMAO:
Probably, it's certainly a new one for me and it actually made me go look in the code. :D

Anyway, like I said, I can't see anything that should prevent it from triggering and Gary confirms it (sort of). Attach a save and I'll take a closer look.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Probably, it's certainly a new one for me and it actually made me go look in the code. :D

Anyway, like I said, I can't see anything that should prevent it from triggering and Gary confirms it (sort of). Attach a save and I'll take a closer look.
Here it is, thanks.

bloquer

Aug 19, 2017
How do you get the fifth star in Sun tsu 2? I think I chose every option at least once, is it a special combination of options?
Ah, nevermind, I did miss an option.

Nice update once again, the only downside is the wait for the next one.

Reactions: Canto Forte and ThL

Meh23

Feb 15, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How can you make her fail chores? I see her doing chores in the bathroom on the day of inspection, but there is no dialogue option to stop her/make her fail...Just "You're doing great!"

Chloe gets spanked by Emily on Wednesday, but that does not add a star to Extra Naughty #2

ryninho

Jul 29, 2018
Not that there aren't plenty in this thread already, but let's have a few in the same place. Here's a description of what's in the archive:

1) "8-1-LT1.save" -> Full 0.4 (Starts on the first day of the first visit to the Island)
2) "8-2-LT1.save" -> Full 0.5 (Starts after you return from the Island)
3) "8-3-LT1.save" -> Full 0.6
4) "8-4-LT1.save" -> Full 0.7
5) "8-5-LT1.save" -> Full 0.8

Download:
can anyone tell me how you actually use these saves. cant find it anywhere. there is no folder for saves for me to put it into

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
Due to popular demand, a new walkthrough has been compiled, covering all in-game events up until and including CMA-v0.8.3. Enjoy.

Download:

Note that this is a fanmade walkthrough, so address your complaints about inaccuracies, spelling, grammar, etc mistakes to me and not to Gary. He is completely blameless (except for creating such a complicated game).
1. Thank you thank you thank you! :p:D:giggle::love:
2. Any information about the saves?

Reactions: Bellyk Franck
May 25, 2017
can anyone tell me how you actually use these saves. cant find it anywhere. there is no folder for saves for me to put it into
"X:\path\to\CureMyAddiction-0.8.3-pc\game\saves\"

2. Any information about the saves?
1) "8-1-LT1.save" -> Full 0.4 (Starts on the first day of the first visit to the Island)
2) "8-2-LT1.save" -> Full 0.5 (Starts after you return from the Island)
3) "8-3-LT1.save" -> Full 0.6
4) "8-4-LT1.save" -> Full 0.7
5) "8-5-LT1.save" -> Full 0.8

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes