f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
When "True Nature #1" bathroom trap fails and Rachel finds MC and Linda in the bathroom and calls it "cheating" on Amy, isn't all the previous MC-Rachel-content then also "cheating" on Amy?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
When "True Nature #1" bathroom trap fails and Rachel finds MC and Linda in the bathroom and calls it "cheating" on Amy, isn't all the previous MC-Rachel-content then also "cheating" on Amy?
MC was "helping" Rachel, a totally different context. Purely selfless act, kind of...:rolleyes:
And with 0.8.3 you get a few nice renders before being kicked out ;)

Reactions: Canto Forte
Jan 11, 2018
The last star I need for MS1 is Emily BJ, and it never comes up in the "Up For Something" dialogue, regardless of time, place, or how many times I've tried the other options. Including doing one of each on the same day (in order)
0.8.3 on Mac
Any ideas?

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
how can i repeat the events on the 2ª envelop so i can finished the 3th and 5th stars,
i did continued the event before finished those stars

is there a way to finish these stars or i have to start this event all over again?

ladagyi

Jul 12, 2019
View attachment 230318
I seem to have run into some sort of a dead end with a bunch of Aunt Makes Mistakes stars left to fill. It seems that I cannot trigger neither the school girl uniform, nor any more sessions with Susan and Rachel. Maybe I should just drop this game... :-/
u have to make another disable the alarm process again and again and try other options ...
but i also stuck at the star "u must be caught peeking or accepted the spanking"... I peeked like thousand times and accept the punishes as well but i never getting the star ... help

May 25, 2017
u have to make another disable the alarm process again and again and try other options ...
but i also stuck at the star "u must be caught peeking or accepted the spanking"... I peeked like thousand times and accept the punishes as well but i never getting the star ... help
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes