Curious little fox >:D<

AlmostFoxy

Feb 20, 2020
Hello, so my questions are...

❤ When it comes to hentai games, do you prefer the art to be in a more cute style(very cute features,little girls,almost loli etc) or more seryous(realistic,grown up,muscular etc)?

❤ What type of body do you prefer? (big ass, boobs,or more slender figure)

❤ Do you have preferences in the hair lenght and color of the characters?

❤ There is something that you would like to see more when it comes to how the characters looks like, how they act,their personality etc. ?

❤ What kind of outfits do you like the most?

I will very much appreciate all the answers, especially more detailed ones.
XoXo

Apr 18, 2019
Hello, so my questions are...

❤ When it comes to hentai games, do you prefer the art to be in a more cute style(very cute features,little girls,almost loli etc) or more seryous(realistic,grown up,muscular etc)?
Definitely more serious, because anime is already cute enough imo.

❤ What type of body do you prefer? (big ass, boobs,or more slender figure)
More sporty/athletic and subtle/petite figure and the breast size I prefer small or medium sized, but if it fits the character and isn't overly exaggerated in one way or another then I don't mind.

❤ Do you have preferences in the hair lenght and color of the characters?
Not really. If its short hair then not shorter than those from Katie (my Avatar) and if its long hair then it can go reach almost the floor. But there is one hair style I really think looks hideous. The bob or faux bob haircut ( )
Also the hair or eye color I don't care really. I don't have a preference there and it doesn't matter to me. Green, brown, blue, hazel, heterochromic, really all of it is fine. But I tend to prefer more plausible colors. They can still be more bright and saturated, but should be plausible. red or magenta eyes look weird to me.

❤ There is something that you would like to see more when it comes to how the characters looks like, how they act,their personality etc. ?
I like it when the characters have their own ideas and will. Only thing I don't like are exaggerated shy or clingy characters. Also I don't like characters that behave (and also talk in an assumed voice) younger/kawaii than they are. That's an instant turn-off, especially alongside shy/passive/overlyclingy characters. But that type of characters are very common in (japanese) anime, because of that I mostly avoid anime/hentai.

❤ What kind of outfits do you like the most?
I don't mind that much. But generally I prefer modest but classy outfits or sporty outfits. Also I dislike highheels or similar shoes. Other than that I don't care that much, I guess.

Also I like when girls drink canned beer and you see they really enjoy it and don't give a fuck about what others think. So maybe I have a beer fetish?