4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Hi Guys,

First Release here. I will upload it on hypnopics tomorrow.

Game is mostly finished. (That's why it's now a V0.7) But a lot of text still need to be added... and few secondary parts as well... But the main one is done (Not completely regarding the text).

Version 0.7

Version 0.7 - RAGS 2.4.16
799mo

Update News :

- Coffee Shop is Finished with her host "Ally". She is a young Girl and she is falling easily in love. But as young girls she has also some failures. (Normal, Slave, Dom Actions depending of your choices as always)

- Drinking coffee now increasing your will a bit (5 Will that could be regen each 20 Steps for 15$) So you have now a more regular way to increase your will which mean I could implement more easily things that will decrease your will (You could then manage more easily Will requirements for some events, access)

- Forest Area is finished.(With few "Content" without texts) You can now see what will happen after stopping the return of jennifer's powers.

- BDSM Club is added. You need a pass to enter and a nice outfit worn. For the moment it's more linked with "Ally" Story but it has small interesting content as well there.

- Doctor Aj is almost finished (the beginning is finished (image + text) but the rest contains only the images but it's still pretty understandable at the moment. Defeating her will allow you to fight "Arianna"

- Arianna is almost finished as well (The fight part that will give you the possibility to turn her as a slave having at the same time all the tools in hand to access the end of the game)

- Admin / Cheat tool is reorganized

New Features :

- Easy Mode : When starting the game, you will have the choice between easy and normal mode. Normal Mode is the default/usual mode you always played. Easy mode will show a BIG RED Message when you will reach a cap where you risk to get a END GAME. You can then avoid it more easily.
- Witch Power : Suppress/Enable Demon Power (Which can be learned at the end of the Forest Area)

Regarding the next updates :

- Finalizing texts on content that has only images.
- A Billboard is available in order to work at "Arc Corp" but it's still "Under Dev". So no more content there for now but I would like to implement something interesting there. Working with girls with different kind of works.
- I have changed few things with the receptionnist (the SD card has a virus but it doesn't do anything at the moment. You can also see a new talk option with after talking with doctor aj. It doesn't do anything for now)
- I have to finish the content between Alexandra and Lois (Shop). I want to create a kind of concurrence between them with the possibility for one or the other to take over the shop or bar. Resulting in one becoming a slave and the other a dominant one and vice versa
- I have added a police station because you get arrested (By Mandy) when you leave town without the bracelet. I could possibly add something here in connection with "Mandy" because actually the own way to have content with her is doing the Task number 6 talking to Alexandra with demon mode activated.
- Adding a bit of content with "Maddy" (BDSM) Shop and "BDSM Club"

Thank you for being forgiving on game balancing or bugs you could find.

Don't hesitate to give me your feedback

PS : If there are volunteers to complete the fields/images with missing text. I would gladly accept:)

Jonss

vincanity

Mar 16, 2018
Great update, this is probably one of my favourite games out right now, so I always love seeing updates come through!! A;ready can't wait for the next one! :D

Reactions: jinjonkun

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I can't figure out how to trigger Ally. :cry:
It's maybe not obvious but in order to trigger Ally, you should take "Coffees". I just double checked and you should "buy 5 Coffees" (Your "Will" need 20 Steps to regen up to 5 Will) without doing these 20 Steps, you couldn't order more coffee. You can do the steps only "Outside" the Coffee Shop.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think about it :)

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
It was a really good update content-wise. The coffee drinking would work better if there were more ways to lose will in the game, making you rely on coffee pretty regularly to force the event. Also, the item needed for the BDSM club could have been a bit more obvious. I wasted a bunch of time before trying the correct item looking for a pass or something, but that's probably more on me than anything. Good stuff though, I'm looking forward to the next (maybe last?) update.

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
It was a really good update content-wise. The coffee drinking would work better if there were more ways to lose will in the game, making you rely on coffee pretty regularly to force the event. Also, the item needed for the BDSM club could have been a bit more obvious. I wasted a bunch of time before trying the correct item looking for a pass or something, but that's probably more on me than anything. Good stuff though, I'm looking forward to the next (maybe last?) update.
That was the main idea at the moment and I intend to add ways to lose the "Will" more easily in the future. This way, the player will be able to manage the increase and decrease of the "Will". I can Imagine that could not be so obvious but this part is kind of an extension of what you could do. (Did you pay her the 1000$ in the club ? You could 3 differents options there

Later, I will add other passes to access the Club. Maybe One for Doctor Aj as I would like to give players the option to send her there.

I don't think the next update will be the last one because the content that has to be done is really huge (Mostly for the text... that has to be added) I hope before the end of this Year the game will be finished :)

Also, and I have added a Poll on Hypnotic site for the Next Game content that would interest players. I would love a sandbox one but this is too much for one person. Using 3D models could maybe help more than using existing pictures (I will not have to search for those etc...) I could do more easily what I would like to do.
)

How can you fight arianna? i just can influese souls and lose the game

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
There is only 1 in 5 chance that an random event will happen when you go into jennifer's house. That's way too low you can spent way too much time just going in and out and not know what went wrong.

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
There is only 1 in 5 chance that an random event will happen when you go into jennifer's house. That's way too low you can spent way too much time just going in and out and not know what went wrong.
I could increase a bit the percentage (1/3) because if it’s popping up everytime, it’s doesn’t make sense to have “random” events because it will not be random anymore

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
The ally event is bugged. having a party with ally went to get food then come back. After the event, it says you must talk to ally. Can't leave the room, and ally is not in your room anymore. so you are just stuck.

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
The ally event is bugged. having a party with ally went to get food then come back. After the event, it says you must talk to ally. Can't leave the room, and ally is not in your room anymore. so you are just stuck.
Oh this is a weird one it should not happening... So you went to the shop and then back in your room, you got the event, and after that she wasn’t there and you was blocked ?
- Did you use the arrows in order to move from a room to another (sometimes it’s generating bugs)
- Did you use cheats ? Because this is also what could create bugs (it’s a variable that decide if she is there or not)

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Oh this is a weird one it should not happening... So you went to the shop and then back in your room, you got the event, and after that she wasn’t there and you was blocked ?
- Did you use the arrows in order to move from a room to another (sometimes it’s generating bugs)
- Did you use cheats ? Because this is also what could create bugs (it’s a variable that decide if she is there or not)
hmmm I guess it's a bug from rags. I loaded a save game and went through the same process this time ally is there. I guess I did click on another room right after the event that might have caused the bug.

vincanity

Mar 16, 2018
hmmm I guess it's a bug from rags. I loaded a save game and went through the same process this time ally is there. I guess I did click on another room right after the event that might have caused the bug.
Might be a rags issue, I had one where Jennifer was outside her house when she should have been inside and it halted my progress in the game... Reloaded and bang, she's back inside!

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes