4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

fdb321

Jun 14, 2019
I cant get past the first bit. I get the bracer and am told to enter the elevator. Where is the elevator?

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I cant get past the first bit. I get the bracer and am told to enter the elevator. Where is the elevator?
In the hotel hall you have to right click on the room picture and use the option "Search"

Anty

Aug 28, 2018
Found a bug in the Regalia version. Jennifer does not try to overpower. Just keeps rotating the cuckold event over and over. The "Fuck lovely" option is available.

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
I wish there were a walkthrough for this one.
Sometimes it's really hard to figure out what to do next

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
You will get it when the last version will be released ;)
Bruv, at least some quest log, please.
I learn how to suppress the demon power from a witch, and get access to the main street, what the hell am i supposed to do next?
I mean, what even the main objective is??

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Bruv, at least some quest log, please.
I learn how to suppress the demon power from a witch, and get access to the main street, what the hell am i supposed to do next?
I mean, what even the main objective is??
If you read a bit of the lore, you will learn that Dr Aj is the second demon but she has lost her memory during the fight against the previous magician. (The one who sealed ariana)

What you have to do is to go and meet Dr Aj and this is the continuation of this Path

Regarding your last question about what the main objective is :

- Get out of the Town by Paying 5000$ to the receptionist and 10000$ at the garage.

Doing that you will meet back your wife and live a happy life.

This is the real goal. But then, if you dig deeper, you have a lot of options and possibilities and the game doesn’t have only one goal/objective

Reactions: bootsfetish59

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
If you read a bit of the lore, you will learn that Dr Aj is the second demon but she has lost her memory during the fight against the previous magician. (The one who sealed ariana)

What you have to do is to go and meet Dr Aj and this is the continuation of this Path

Regarding your last question about what the main objective is :

- Get out of the Town by Paying 5000$ to the receptionist and 10000$ at the garage.

Doing that you will meet back your wife and live a happy life.

This is the real goal. But then, if you dig deeper, you have a lot of options and possibilities and the game doesn’t have only one goal/objective
Thanks for the answer.
Okay, i didn't phrase myself right by saying "What the main objective is?", whatever.
"What you have to do is to go and meet Dr Aj and this is the continuation of this Path" but how do you know it from the game itself?? Just make something like "You got a power to fucked up Dr Aj now.", so you know what you can do next after an event.
The game is really enjoyable, but lack of navigation through the gameplay, it's a minus for me.

bootsfetish59

Jul 12, 2018
Hi this game is very very nice, I love it. I'm sad for the "small audience"... There is a lot of femdom and I hope you create a similar game again...
(Je vous filerais bien un coup de main mais mon niveau d'anglais est assez limité... Courage )

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Hi this game is very very nice, I love it. I'm sad for the "small audience"... There is a lot of femdom and I hope you create a similar game again...
(Je vous filerais bien un coup de main mais mon niveau d'anglais est assez limité... Courage )
C’est déjà sympa de faire un message à ce sujet :) Merci

This is nice to do a message about this topic :) Thanks

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP. Also remember that you should include an english translation in your posts if you use another language.

Reactions: jinjonkun

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
Nice game, but there´s coming error time to time.. And its says i should use rags 2.5.2 versio, but i try use it.. its not working at all... Now i use rags suite 3.0.6.. What i you guys use?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes