4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Nice game, but there´s coming error time to time.. And its says i should use rags 2.5.2 versio, but i try use it.. its not working at all... Now i use rags suite 3.0.6.. What i you guys use?
It should works with 2.4.16 version as well. If not, I will convert from 2.5.2 to 2.4.16 which always worked

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
i'm not sure if it's issue with different RAGS versions or what not but this game wouldn't load up and that's after it clocked my computers memory usage up to around 75%, the joys of constantly having the task manager always up and in use to take care of the windows 10 bloatware that tends to do background start ups at random

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
i like the game however, its not clear what to do or how to do it
The Game has a story but you should consider it mostly as a sandbox game where you can do whatever you wants. You could even leave the town directly if you pay the 5000$ at the hotel and 10000$ at the reception.

This is why I have created a walkthrough (not perfectly complete) in order for people to play the game the most efficiently

Reactions: bootsfetish59

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
I literally can't figure out how to get past the initial screen. Nothing I click on responds. I am stuck looking at "Start" forever.

Evil987

May 27, 2018
I literally can't figure out how to get past the initial screen. Nothing I click on responds. I am stuck looking at "Start" forever.
in one of the lower windows (named room object) u will see the word start. right click on it and left click on the new start button that appear. every object, woman or interaction are done with this system in this game.

Reactions: jinjonkun

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
still unable to play this for some reason no mater what version of RAGS I've tried *sighs* have you the maker thought of either yourself or someone you know about porting this game to twine or something that's more stable then the finicky in nature RAGS?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes