4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
There's no 3d floor in Arc Tower in my game, is that a bug?
You have the HR floor and the Archives Floor. As explained into the patchnote. The work at Arc Corp was not completed and I left it for curious ones who wanted to see how it could looks like

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
You have the HR floor and the Archives Floor. As explained into the patchnote. The work at Arc Corp was not completed and I left it for curious ones who wanted to see how it could looks like
Oh, i see, that's unfortunate. Btw, do you plan to make any new games?

Warwick666

Jan 27, 2019
How do I work as cleaner for Arc?
I got the promotion, but on the first floor, one day later, I still cannot do it?

malakaison

Jul 30, 2018
I have both passcodes, ¿anyone knows how to put them together? Is there tape or crap like that somewhere.

MrOmil

Apr 23, 2017
Anyone else have issues with the MP4's being zoomed in and pixelated? I have yet to fix that and it drives me mad.

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Anyone else have issues with the MP4's being zoomed in and pixelated? I have yet to fix that and it drives me mad.
This is a weird bug.
I have never seen that and cannot really help as RAGS is quite outdated now and I'm not dev on it anymore... Maybe you can try playing the HTML version.

nightelluna

Oct 21, 2016
NTR content on Ally, I received a note about the debt and the red light district, but when I came there I did not find it

Last edited:

easterb

Jun 1, 2020
When I try to run this game I get the error "Padding is invalid and cannot be removed" anyone else had this/know how to fix?

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018

Colorito

Oct 18, 2018
good evening guys, i guess i discovered this game a little too late ... (unfortunately).
I wanted to ask about the toilet event with Ally, does anyone know how to unlock it?

smreg

Jun 2, 2020
good evening guys, i guess i discovered this game a little too late ... (unfortunately).
I wanted to ask about the toilet event with Ally, does anyone know how to unlock it?
If I recall correctly, you need to make her your girlfriend by attending the coffee shop, buying coffee, and ultimately going on dates. Then you cheat on her with her sister, she breaks up with you, and then you go back to the coffee shop and keep buying coffee. Eventually this will unlock the toilet events.

smreg

Jun 2, 2020
DOES ANYONE HAVE FULL WALKTHROUGH , OR MAYBE THE WIFE FULL ROUTE
There is a walkthrough somewhere in the comments - just search for it. It is not exactly a full walkthrough but it is close. I remember I got to all of the wife endings I was interested in using that walkthrough. The wife "story" is really just a bunch of endings - not the biggest part of the game. You just need to escape the town and depending on how you interacted with her by text, you will get the route you like with a bunch of scenes.

levinkevin122

Mar 17, 2019
There is a walkthrough somewhere in the comments - just search for it. It is not exactly a full walkthrough but it is close. I remember I got to all of the wife endings I was interested in using that walkthrough. The wife "story" is really just a bunch of endings - not the biggest part of the game. You just need to escape the town and depending on how you interacted with her by text, you will get the route you like with a bunch of scenes.
how can i get wife cheating route, and make lauren for ark tower slave?

smreg

Jun 2, 2020
I think the Ark tower stuff is not complete so probably can't do much with Lauren.

I didn't do the wife cheating route - I wanted the regular submissive route. If a cuckold route exists, I would imagine you should be able to get it by choosing the right options when she talks to you. I remember the choices being fairly obvious with the wife.

levinkevin122

Mar 17, 2019
I think the Ark tower stuff is not complete so probably can't do much with Lauren.

I didn't do the wife cheating route - I wanted the regular submissive route. If a cuckold route exists, I would imagine you should be able to get it by choosing the right options when she talks to you. I remember the choices being fairly obvious with the wife.
I tried everything but i dont get it , thanks by the way

Reactions: smreg
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes