RPGM - Completed - Curse Errant [v1.12] [coolsister]

1. 5.00 star(s)

teraexbf

This is one of my top 5 favourites. The mechanics / things that I liked about the game:
    - Can roam around nude since the beginning, and it does not feel like sudden sluttification since it uses clothes tear mechanic and she actually acts embarrassed if her clothes are torn while her corruption is low.
    - Almost all NPCs react and change their dialogue based on what she's wearing.
    - Giselle's dialogues (and even some scenes) change according to her corruption level, acting reserved or bold.
    - Different story paths.
    - Most erotic interactions are with human males - molestation & rape. Although molestation / rape is only the case if you go with general flow of the story. There is an NPC who peeks on her while she is bathing, you can repeatedly revisit that event to raise your Lewdness/Corruption very early in the game.
    - Art (8.2/10). Thankyou coolsister for giving her face some expressions.

Things I did not like:
    - Not all scenes can be viewed in a single playthrough.
    - Events are not revisitable.

Tips:
    - There is a guard who gropes her with the pretense of checking her, there are actually 2 scene possible there. When your lewdness is low, he just gropes you and Giselle does not let him do anything else but if the lewdness is high enough, she gets nude there and gives the guard a BJ. The guard comes pretty early in the game and it's tough to raise lewdness that high so early, also you cannot view the scene again. This is where the bathhouse NPC comes into play.

I played it around 2 years ago, so my memory is a little jittery.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Weatherholt

The game feels....jittery in its plot. It's not always super clear where you're supposed to go or what to do. You'll typically show up in a town, do one thing, then the prince goes "All right, time to leave."

Art was decent. Not a lot of different scenes to go through, though, unless you turbo-slut it. And even then, most people only get one or two scenes.

Combat balance was bad. I went from barely holding on in regular fights to being extremely overpowered in the course of exactly one fight to get a magic sword that I used to stomp the rest of the game.

Entire playthrough time was...four or five hours? Maybe? Decent time waster, but better off just searching for the cgs or downloading a save file.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

ImKull

The story is alright at best
    CGIs are well done
    If you feel under power here is a few tips for yall
    1. Make all the stone to atleast intermediate, it is super cheap
    2. Buy a bunch of White Card and go farming in the jungle, you just need about 2 to 3 clear to beat everything in the game