Others Curse of pleasure v0.9

rjprince00

Jun 20, 2024
so am playing version 0.9 of curse of pleasure and my game is kind of not progressing , am doing hotspring quest on loop , even option seita and boo are gone. My quest status is that group study with seitas friend is complete yuri tought them about there body and boo wants to have sex with yuri chan , but she refused now boo is angry . i completed theffs quest of restaurant ,now he is in abondoned house wth his side kicks but no progress there also i don't know what to do

Last edited:

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
so am playing version 0.9 of curse of pleasure and my game is kind of not progressing , am doing hotspring quest on loop , even option seita and boo are gone. My quest status is that group study with seitas friend is complete yuri tought them about there body and boo wants to have sex with yuri chan , but she refused now boo is angry . i completed theffs quest of restaurant ,now he is in abondoned house wth his side kicks but no progress there also i don't know what to do
You can probably just submit a question in the game's thread as well, (probably in a way that's more comprehensible for the dev), and maybe post some images from the game in a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.