RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

bdrk88

Oct 20, 2016
You either have really low standards or didn't play many hrpgs if you think cursed armor was a great game, translation was horrible when it was there (even for mtl it was bad), it's still not 100% "translated" to this day, horrible costume dlc system, full of systems only made to make you waste time doing same actions over and over to grind enough stats to progress, and it's full of bugs - I had to restart twice because I got stuck and couldn't progress due to story quest bugging out. If you never played it and are desperate enough for games to do it, I recommend using cheats to skip the repetitive grind.

Halexx

Aug 28, 2016
Damn I'm glad they made another of these. The art looks better than the first too.

patangpatang

Nov 13, 2017
Really excited for CA2, but the translations are so incomplete at this point that it prevents enjoyment of the game. Hopefully that will be sorted out in the next release.

shizukami

Jul 6, 2017
Spent tons of hours on CA 1 The translation was kinda bad, it was also very grindy at some stages. (repeating the same set of actions for 10-30 minutes just to get to the next scene) But once you got to those next scenes it was so satisfying. Also the amount of different routes and the amount of different fetishes in the game made it worth exploring. If you can see past the translation and the grindyness then its definitely worth your time... Anyways time to download CA 2.

vultron

May 19, 2018
Shit now I gotta go play the first one since everyone in the comments is praising it so much. lol

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
You either have really low standards or didn't play many hrpgs if you think cursed armor was a great game, translation was horrible when it was there (even for mtl it was bad), it's still not 100% "translated" to this day, horrible costume dlc system, full of systems only made to make you waste time doing same actions over and over to grind enough stats to progress, and it's full of bugs - I had to restart twice because I got stuck and couldn't progress due to story quest bugging out. If you never played it and are desperate enough for games to do it, I recommend using cheats to skip the repetitive grind.
Nah, my standards are actually somewhat high, as I've said, I'm quite picky.
Evidently, it's not a game for your tastes, which it's perfectly ok.
I guess you're more the type of Ren'Py player or the like (I am), that doesn't needs a map or stat building, and want big texts and CGs.

CA is not about that.
If you're playing a RPGm, of course it's gonna be grindy.
But in here, at least is not "kill 200 blue goos" and that's it *level up*. It gets grindy at certain points, but there's lewdness on battles, outcome, and rewards. And that's not that common.
Aside of that, there isn't really a big need for grind. I barely leveled up when played. And when you need, there are ways to speed up, like using the armor skills, recruit NPCs, etc.

Costume dlc was great.
I actually checked up the folder with clothes, and it was ridiculously big. There's a f**ton of options (and Patreons had 3 times that), and they take into account the "state" of your character (the several levels of pregnancy as the babybump grows, the position of the character, the underclothes, the sex and tattoos.)

Translation was fugly on certain parts, yes.
But when somebody says "me not wants loves you" I don't need much more. Texts overall were simple enough, since the goal of the game is not erotic writing or drawing. There are games specific for that.

And bugs... can't really say there.
I did the weirdest things, and the only times I got stuck, it was because I got somewhere I shouldn't be without the proper equipment. I don't understand why you had to restart because there are 26 slots for saving, more than enough to do what every rpg player does: save often.

Reactions: silverbane27

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Anyone know how to get past the part where you finished reading the 3 sections of your uncle's study room?
You're basically at the end, from what I can guess not being able to read Chinese. If you've fought the monster at night (in the area north of your balcony exit) you get some dialogue that mentions version .2

I will say that the translation so far does seem to be better than the first game, but time will tell how if it stays that way.

Reactions: kohryu08

whatdf90

May 8, 2018
One thing that I see CA did right is to build sexuality as a gameplay element. Most HRPGs show sex and sex scenes as plot elements, like a scene happens when you lose a fight or when the story progresses to a certain point, which is somewhat linear and discouraging "role-playing" as an RPG. CA (and a few others) has sex stats, and a system and events that are built along/around it, so when you push the protagonist to a certain fetish, the expression (outfit, types of clothing, the ability to publicly nude, character's facial expression, personality, thought processes, etc.) change accordingly, which satisfies players like me who are interested in the "training" aspect of H-games. It's very grindy at certain points, the art is somewhere between 7 or 8/10, and machine translation might put a lot of people off, but gameplay-wise, I think it pulled off its job beautifully as an HRPG. Not perfectly, but beautifully nevertheless.

With that said, if CA2 can somewhat lessen the grind and have better translation, I think it'll be a hit.

Reactions: DLSmaster

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Yay, have been looking forward to this! :D

chesire

May 5, 2017
I am stuck at the castle where she just keeps saying before sleeping she have yo do something which i have no idea of i have unlocked all 3 books of the uncle

Reactions: Saitros
3.20 star(s) 12 Votes