RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

fjabbegreven

Aug 5, 2016
Is this related to the old cursed armor oblivion mod? - I remember fooling around with that back in the day(for the few minutes retardo modded oblivion would run before imploding :p)

wolfzq

Jul 18, 2018
I played CA, and it was easily one of the best RPGmaker games out there (if not the best) *applauds*
A bit confusing sometimes, due the amount of different things to do, but nothing that ruined the experience (and when you actually got what you had to do, it was refreshing to have those changes).

If this sequel it's something close to CA, then it's gonna be great! *applauds again*
Aww, I'm flirted, glad to know you like it, the sequel has a higher standard than CA I's. Let me know what you think of it :)

wolfzq

Jul 18, 2018
Been looking forward to this, Good Luck Wolfzq.
Thanks ;D

Really excited for CA2, but the translations are so incomplete at this point that it prevents enjoyment of the game. Hopefully that will be sorted out in the next release.
It's still an alpha version WIP, the translation is currently 70%, covering the main plot and interface in game, consider it as an introduction of the new image of CA series, hope you like it.

Let's hope you can finish this while working on other projects.
CA II is my current prime project, if you mean some projects of other creators I'm cooperating with.

You're basically at the end, from what I can guess not being able to read Chinese. If you've fought the monster at night (in the area north of your balcony exit) you get some dialogue that mentions version .2

I will say that the translation so far does seem to be better than the first game, but time will tell how if it stays that way.
The trans will only get better. : D

Holy sh*t! too many good games come out in this week and no time to play :pokerFace:

Love the first one and i have great expectations on the sequel:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:
Do let me know how you think of it ;D

Is this machine translated? I tried part one at ver .91 or something, and it was tough to follow due to the engrish.
It is not. the version you mentioned belongs to CA I

The original Curse Armor is completes??
Yes, it is, but we are currently re-translating it, it takes time though since translation is actually a heavy work and CA II is our main objective.

Is this related to the old cursed armor oblivion mod? - I remember fooling around with that back in the day(for the few minutes retardo modded oblivion would run before imploding :p)
Oh, the good old days, not all good though

wolfzq

Jul 18, 2018
Spent tons of hours on CA 1 The translation was kinda bad, it was also very grindy at some stages. (repeating the same set of actions for 10-30 minutes just to get to the next scene) But once you got to those next scenes it was so satisfying. Also the amount of different routes and the amount of different fetishes in the game made it worth exploring. If you can see past the translation and the grindyness then its definitely worth your time... Anyways time to download CA 2.
Yes. that's how masochism works, you suffer, you are rewarded with pleasure XD. some people enjoy more while some others enjoy less, But pls try pressing A next time you find the grindyness is unbearable in CA I, C in CA II.

LEET

May 29, 2017
So how would I get out of the room? She only repeats herself about some government office.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
never managed to play the first part longer than like 15minutes, even tho i tried it several times in several development stages.
if the writing improves a lot here in comparison to the first one, and no in depth knowledge of the first part is needed i amy give it a shot.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So how would I get out of the room? She only repeats herself about some government office.
So now I'm assuming you haven't gotten past the first day in the castle, in which case you need to leave your room through the door, go down to the first floor and talk to the guy in the lower left room. Then you can return to your room, rest until night and continue. You'll have to do this everyday before you can go out at night.

LEET

May 29, 2017
So now I'm assuming you haven't gotten past the first day in the castle, in which case you need to leave your room through the door, go down to the first floor and talk to the guy in the lower left room. Then you can return to your room, rest until night and continue. You'll have to do this
everyday before you can go out at night.
I already went out at night. But she won't stop repeating it after that. I didn't find a monster either.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I already went out at night. But she won't stop repeating it after that. I didn't find a monster either.
Ok, then I assume that you've read all 3 books in the uncle's room, which seems to be the end of the current content. And as I said, the enemy doesn't seem to be there every night.

Exzerno

Oct 6, 2017
I am stuck at the castle where she just keeps saying before sleeping she have yo do something which i have no idea of i have unlocked all 3 books of the uncle
Go into the club at night in the south west of town, It should have a stocking on the building and walk in and go from there.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Thats...an interesting announcement.
If nothing else CA was one of the very very few games(RPGM or otherwise)that actually indulge the living armor fetish so thats something.
Cant say Im fond of a repeat of the holding DLC hostage fiasco though.
The "DLC of the month"-scheme was bad enough but shoving the DLC shop in peoples faces(all while the base game is rather lacking in customization)was a really bad move.
So maybe might want to overthink that.

That aside...do I see a Naga transformation there?Im intrigued if nothing else.

Reactions: Iffy-Chan

Nextt

Dec 3, 2016
The translation is too low I got stuck at the beginning of the game because it is Chinese and I have no idea what to do.

chesire

May 5, 2017
Go into the club at night in the south west of town, It should have a stocking on the building and walk in and go from there.
I did all that AFTER that I cannot trigger night scene she just keeps saying i have to do something again and again

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes