RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes
Jan 8, 2019
Last update : 07/05/2019

Tip for players who cannot enter the bad end of the beast land chapter: you need to win in the beast lady arena, not in the mother beast tryout.
1、The Beast Land END is finished.
2、Second line to leave method is finished.
3、BAD END is finished.

Scopemk22

Mar 18, 2019
If any one figures out how to get the BAD END in the beast land let us know. So far have never been able to win the "Beast Lady" arena. Have tried it with full HP and 1HP and "Beast Faith" levels between 75-100, always a loss no matter the combination.

Have completed the area , and continue the general play through/story by winning the "Beast Queen" mini game (just need full health for the mini game), full faith to exit the whole area. Form there you can leave the forest, go back to the docks buy a ticket and get back to your home/castle.

JinAsuka

Mar 6, 2019
I mean most of us are pretty much just laying low here so Wolf can finish the game. Until then i don't think you would find the solution.

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
Last update : 07/05/2019

Tip for players who cannot enter the bad end of the beast land chapter: you need to win in the beast lady arena, not in the mother beast tryout.
1、The Beast Land END is finished.
2、Second line to leave method is finished.
3、BAD END is finished.
what version for? is for the v1.00 F95 or the v1.20 ? because in the v1.00 when the rite mini game is over the content is over too until now.

Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018
Someone sent me V1.10. Had a quick look and the protection doesn't seem to have changed so removing it should be pretty fast.

I have 2 big exams on the 17th, I will look into cracking it afterward. Expect a release by sunday.

of course if anyone has V1.20 feel free to pm me the link

Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018
Surprise early release!

V1.10 Update Log
Code:
Please play this version on a new save or a game+ save.
Added the Royal Classes; The stories of the game now is proceeded by the plots. Including:
1. Royal Etiquette Classes.
2. Royal Dignified Manner Classes.
3. Royal Magic Classes.
4. Added A set of outfits for Royal Dignified Manner Class, which is only available in the class for now.
5. Added A set of outfits Royal Magic Class, which is only available in the class for now.
6. Added a new weapon: Frost Angel
7. Advanced the plots of Beast Land, the daily events are mostly done.

V.1.10 F95mod log:
Code:
1. Unlocked patreon only content
2. Reversed Enigma Protector obfuscation and updated script files
3. Removed save corruption triggers
4. Added Cheat Menu
This is version 1.10 and not the latest 1.20 update as I do not have the author pledged on Patreon. This version was given to me by a kind anon from this forum. I will see what I can do if someone pm me V.1.20.

Since this version of the game was released before I cracked v1.00 there was no substantial increase in difficulty making this a relative fast release. Furthermore, wolfzq probably didn't expect anyone to crack his protected v1.00 version so he did not add any more trigger into event files. I'm pretty sure it's safe but backup your save folder regardless.

I cracked this a little by little when taking breaks from my studies, might have messed up and the game may crash, if it does, please post here along with your save so I can fix it.

Credits to Weiss. and mememe03 for the easy init check bypass.

Last edited:

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
I really think u shouldnt crack the patreon only stuff.. then what would be the point of lots of people to fund this Game with more than 10 bucks a month if at all then if some dude Will just give It for free anyway thanks for the update

ments

Jan 19, 2018
Those who will want to support him, will support anyways, wolfzq is scamy author, who has been banned from several places, for monetazing other people work and for using other author assets without their permisions, and he is getting good patreon money, and when he will complete game, he will double down on it by selling it anyway, but before that he will butcher it in dlc's, to milk even more money, and he's games are actually very short with reused assets and lazy scenes, if not for event blocking stats, witch to in crease, you have to do same things over and over like fcking forever, you could complete previous game in about 20 min, he whored out quests in Cursed Armor I, so it would take unnecessary much more longer time to complete game, and asked like 50$. Any ways, i don't feel any sympathy for wolfzq. he is to greedy, and insincere about how he is doing things. i don't mind to buy games, bet when somebody is trying to sell me old repainted honda civic with attached ferrary sign, well....

cmsdekjw

May 11, 2019
Bad end needs beast queen winning.
winning Tip
use cheat 'speed' part to 6-7. then your speed will not reduce during racing
sorry for my bad english T_T

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
This is version 1.10 and not the latest 1.20 update as I do not have the author pledged on Patreon. This version was given to me by a kind anon from this forum. I will see what I can do if someone pm me V.1.20.
i cant open file nwjs. plz help, plz turn it to normal file.

Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018
i cant open file nwjs. plz help, plz turn it to normal file.
I don't understand the issue you are having. I tried to to launch the executable on 3 machines (2 Windows 10 and 1 Windows 7) and they all run fine, it is a "normal file". RPGmaker mv games runs on nwjs (node webkit) which is basically a portable chromium browser, you can't run rpgmaker games without nwjs.

If you just want nwjs binaries, they are on github. AFAIK for the current iteration of rpgmaker (v1.6.1), uses nwjs version 0.29.

Anyone else having this issue where the game executable does not launch?

Last edited:
Reactions: clur1t

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
I don't understand the issue you are having. I tried to to launch the executable on 3 machines (2 Windows 10 and 1 Windows 7) and they all run fine, it is a "normal file". RPGmaker mv games runs on nwjs (node webkit) which is basically a portable chromium browser, you can't run rpgmaker games without nwjs.

If you just want nwjs binaries, they are on github. AFAIK for the current iteration of rpgmaker (v1.6.1), uses nwjs version 0.29.

Anyone else having this issue where the game executable does not launch?
i use winxp. I still play CAII100EV(F95) ver normal, but cant play one u just upload.

Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018
i use winxp. I still play CAII100EV(F95) ver normal, but cant play one u just upload.
That was because in version CAII100EV(F95) Wolfzq used RPGMaker mv v1.5.0, which in turn uses nwjs version 0.12.3.
I think you are having issues because google deprecated support for legacy OS.

Try downloading nwjs 0.12.3 from here , and move everything to the root folder. It might break compatibility tho since the v1.10 was developed on RPGMaker mv v1.6.1 which uses nwjs 0.29.

what you need to download is the 32bit windows version and to launch the game double click on nw.exe
No guarantee it will work tho.

Reactions: medassin and clur1t

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Those who will want to support him, will support anyways, wolfzq is scamy author, who has been banned from several places, for monetazing other people work and for using other author assets without their permisions, and he is getting good patreon money, and when he will complete game, he will double down on it by selling it anyway, but before that he will butcher it in dlc's, to milk even more money, and he's games are actually very short with reused assets and lazy scenes, if not for event blocking stats, witch to in crease, you have to do same things over and over like fcking forever, you could complete previous game in about 20 min, he whored out quests in Cursed Armor I, so it would take unnecessary much more longer time to complete game, and asked like 50$. Any ways, i don't feel any sympathy for wolfzq. he is to greedy, and insincere about how he is doing things. i don't mind to buy games, bet when somebody is trying to sell me old repainted honda civic with attached ferrary sign, well....
Damn... then i only have to say one thing:

OOF!

CoconutMonkey

Jun 1, 2018
What's happening in 1.1? I talk to the guy in northeast corner and i keep doing and losing the race. Nothing else can be done from what I can see.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes