RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Asalia

Sep 9, 2017
ok so... is this a 'complete' game in the sense of the story is complete and but still being updated/worked on? v2.2 would imply the game is not incomplete, but its not marked complete... whats the situation?
So as far as i know the game is incomplete.
There is multiples quest lines done, wich is a fair amount of content, but the main one isn't, hell the relic one litterally just started with the first one and end just after getting it same with an Arianna quest line that stop right after beginning.

0ri

May 16, 2019
ok so... is this a 'complete' game in the sense of the story is complete and but still being updated/worked on? v2.2 would imply the game is not incomplete, but its not marked complete... whats the situation?
its not complete, there's alot of small stories still being fleshed out, the main story still feels lacking a bit. in terms of actual plot it doesnt feel as if the main story has progressed much at all but lots of smaller side stories have been implentented. its taking shape but still alot of work to do it seems.

Mitzar

Jan 11, 2020
Hey guys, is there a way to make resolution better? Game looks great, but I feel like it really lacks in details, and when I put it in full screen(1920x1080) it suddenly stops looking that great...

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
No, it's not complete in any way. Remember that version numbering has no real consistent standard that everyone uses.

Vulcax

Aug 15, 2018
So im being prompted with a Login message whenever I open this game up, how do I bypass that? or is there a patched one being released sooner or later?

Almost96

Jan 9, 2020
I saw on his patreon that there are a lot of special patreon costumes, are those costumes in this version or its just the base game?

RedSia

Nov 24, 2017
Go to user/app data/local/ and delete user data folder then make sure to delete your save folder in www in your game directory or game will crash when starting new game if you have played previous versions.
Meh, still getting the loginscreen

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes