RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes
Jun 2, 2020
i try to fix 2.8 ver prob with not allow game.exe from connecting internet but when i turn my internet connection again game still disappear whenever i click New Gamer or go orther place in Save

Reactions: azizpasa

AiasR

Oct 12, 2018
Thanks login issues are gone, but that save still shows grey options even with userdata deleted, its fine though because I seem to have a save I got somewhere maybe here that has it all unlocked, anyone know a way to skip the long story in them though cause you can't go back to the memory zone unless you continue it all? Damn that's tedious.
can you give that save file?

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
guys, is it possible to clear the game as a virgin ?
i came to the branching point of the black witch route with the wor king and the little sister one
i pick the the worm one first, and after fell to the underground cave and learning a bit from wiki, it seems like u HAVE to lose your virginity to progress
i made a backup save luckily at the branching so i can go back
now about to do the otehr branch

so back to my original question : is it possible to clear the game as a virgin ? or this other route is also forced to lose it

Reactions: azizpasa
Nov 3, 2019
guys, is it possible to clear the game as a virgin ?
i came to the branching point of the black witch route with the wor king and the little sister one
i pick the the worm one first, and after fell to the underground cave and learning a bit from wiki, it seems like u HAVE to lose your virginity to progress
i made a backup save luckily at the branching so i can go back
now about to do the otehr branch

so back to my original question : is it possible to clear the game as a virgin ? or this other route is also forced to lose it
Don't know if you figured it out, but in order to finish the game as a virgin, which I'm guessing you're aiming for the relic line ending, requires you to talk to the Black Witch but don't choose to help find the White Witch. Following this, go back to the castle and wait until day, head out in disguise during the day to the forest and activate the teleport gate. This will force you into a cutscene that will lead you back to Torres, do a small bit of stuff there and eventually another cutscene will occur leading to the activation of another teleport gate. Teleport back to the Empire Ruins and another cutscene will occur, and that will put you on the Relic Line quest while retaining your virginity.

There is one problem though, not sure if this is due to the crack or what, but any attempts to cross the bridge from the Empire completely bugs out the game where if you head back into the city you will effectively be locked with Jeane being replaced with Jessica, completely removing the option to go out in disguise. If that wasn't the worst part, the ability to sleep will be removed during night completely which effectively puts you into a locked state with no ability to do anything. From what I can tell, the only way around this is to use the cheat menu to noclip across the water rather than the small bridge itself and then heading south to Anvil like you normally would. Inside Anvil is another teleport gate, which if you prefer to cheat as minimally as possible will mean you can teleport back to the Empire without worry, while keeping a means of traveling back without crossing the bridge. Just be sure to never cross that bridge, or your save will be bugged and you'll be forced to reload to an earlier save.

Note: If you don't have the cheat menu, I've included it with this message here: View attachment Cursed Armor 2 Cheat.rar
Unpack it and read the readme to find out where you have to place the two cheat menu files. Press 1 while ingame to activate the cheat menu.

Reactions: yangjuelek

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
So are monsters or any other other stuff in the last game in this one ?
sadly its not the same thing, in this one enemies are real time there is no turn based style anymore, 1 is better.

There are monsters but you just defeat them as action based and its not very appealing imo.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Use this save game for a full save, it works on 2.8. Just tried it. The other one for 2.8 doesn't, all the scenes except for 4 Owen scenes are greyed out.

Almost I haven't tried them all out but I see only save 1 or 2 the memory zone in that save has missing succubi kings memory Abadon QueenAbadon Queen is Greyed out still

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes