RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Alturistix

Jul 13, 2018
can anyone post a file that just unlock all the cosplay content?
The cosplay content is encrypted such that only accounts with certain amount if donation already given can access it by routing the content through nwjs I think, so its difficult to decrypt it as the game is not decrypting the patreon content but rather the browser connecting to the spoofed verification server, making some costumes unavailable.

lust888

Jun 12, 2017
I'm awaiting 2.60, anyone has the new update logs?
Abeyance announcement:

In consideration of the future development of the game and the dev term, I've decided to make a Non-H main-storyline version, therefore the update of the plot will stop for 2 months.

During the abeyance, I might put my attention on making new outfit patches and incompleted contents(such us the memory of Cumdumpster of Owen's Storyline), thank you for your understanding, and please expect for a better version of this game.

I want to emphasis that the abeyance of updating doesn't mean I will be taking a vacation, T_T.

1,Finished the grand ending of the Divine Artifact line,this storyline contains a large amount of contents and requires player to be virgin, please be aware before play it.

2, Hidden storyline is now available, Queen Transformation is available. The hidden storyline will not be the priority of the development, I will be focusing on the Slave City line that everyone wants to see.

3, Added the option of choosing Single Dialog Avatar.

4, fixed player reported bugs.

Alturistix

Jul 13, 2018
Abeyance announcement:

In consideration of the future development of the game and the dev term, I've decided to make a Non-H main-storyline version, therefore the update of the plot will stop for 2 months.

During the abeyance, I might put my attention on making new outfit patches and incompleted contents(such us the memory of Cumdumpster of Owen's Storyline), thank you for your understanding, and please expect for a better version of this game.

I want to emphasis that the abeyance of updating doesn't mean I will be taking a vacation, T_T.

1,Finished the grand ending of the Divine Artifact line,this storyline contains a large amount of contents and requires player to be virgin, please be aware before play it.

2, Hidden storyline is now available, Queen Transformation is available. The hidden storyline will not be the priority of the development, I will be focusing on the Slave City line that everyone wants to see.

3, Added the option of choosing Single Dialog Avatar.

4, fixed player reported bugs.
Hey can you upload v2.6 If you have it.

Last edited:

Elzemeir

May 9, 2020
in lost island there is some massage that the game is got a problem with crackers. im fell so sad about that XD.

Alturistix

Jul 13, 2018
in lost island there is some massage that the game is got a problem with crackers. im fell so sad about that XD.
To be honest wolfzq spent too much time making drms and less content resulting in unsatisfied patrons. He was basically hurtding his own earnings because of this. Even technobrake has negotiated with f95 poster to give them a grace period of 1 week before posting the game. This has actually resulted in more patreons from what I could tell.
As a result, due to wolfzq wanting it to not be cracked he started adding traps in game causing more bugs and delaying the game significantly. I actually hope that during the hiatus hes taking, he learns a much more streamlined way of programming, because right now it only makes my eyes bleed looking at the horrible mess that is his code.

Libelle

Jul 17, 2017
Even full blown million dollar companies have issues with games beeing cracked, if he entered this industry and expected in any way shape or form that it doesn't happen to him he's delusional. The key is to provide something that convinces people to want to support you not to try and strongarm them into it.

Alturistix

Jul 13, 2018
Tbh if he had focused on providing content and increasing the quality he'd have long since reached the patron goal of 3000 already. People don't want to have their money spent on drms when they could get more content. I mean look at technobrake or shadow portal.

Reactions: chesire

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
Here is the Eng version complete edition by me.
An interesting note is that the dev removed or just didn't need the second Z_Wolfzq_Help.js file called Z_Wolfzq_Help2.js, but i added it back so the cheat menu works.

Ps (if anyone needs Skyrim DLC for se or le maybe even fallout 4 just ask).

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes