RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Massah

Feb 29, 2020
You can use Cheat Menu to teleport. After that, go to Anvil and active the teleportation.
Don't cross the bridge again.
Is this in the paid version of the game as well? It's a massive game breaking bug that should be a relatively straightforward fix.

kongalalada

May 24, 2017
wiki says in order to escape from ganon I need to touch all the bones but all the doors are locked in the bottom dungeon of the castle how do I get in?

Mr_HH

Aug 23, 2018
What is the item called. Because I can't find it either.
Here the place and name of the new artifact - don't know what it does when activated since I didn't play around with it.

Also I'll attach a fix (for 3.0 only) for the bridge bug again... (Takes me a while to bring the new version into an editable form to make it and normally I don't fix things that I don't use myself but whatever... )

Oh yeah before I forget: to use the fix paste it into "www\data"

Last edited:

Mr_HH

Aug 23, 2018
Does anyone have game files that are already installed in the game?
If you are looking for a normal working 3.0 version than just download it form the link a few pages before (post 2236) and use the attached patch. if it still doesn't work try deleting your save folder or paste one form earlier versions.
Also you could look at page 110 - there we've covered that starting up problem...
If you want a version with attached cheat engine there was also somewhere a guide about it...

Last edited:

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
wiki says in order to escape from ganon I need to touch all the bones but all the doors are locked in the bottom dungeon of the castle how do I get in?
i can not complete it like in wiki too, seems you have to be on normal difficulty instead of easy to have more dungeon floors

Lordhalmar

Sep 5, 2019
Question about the translation. Is it being done by the creator as they release new versions or is someone else doing it so and the translation is a version or two behind. Just trying to see how may versions I should wait before I try to play again

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes