RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

hhanns

Apr 15, 2021
anyone has saving starting at Elf's story-line? The new content is in the middle of Elf's story-line. Thank you

hhanns

Apr 15, 2021
Can I have a description of the update please

1, Added Elf's story-line branching quest in Torres, players need to react with the High Councilor as much as possible to trigger the event, the plot is set after the 3rd Anniversary Celebration. This branching quest will be an great improvement for the plots and player's gaming experience, after you finish all branching lines, you will get 2 important items.
2, Players win in the final battle of the new Elf's story-line will be rewarded with Important Item 1, you are recommended to play this part of the game.
3, Players win in the final battle of the new Elf's story-line will be able to proceed the story to the True Ending of the Ganon Queen.
4, Adjusted the night burglar system in the Empire.
5, Added a merchant in the Torres Club for unequal cashing.
6, Added some changes in the Memory System, menu of Memories of Endings will have different font colors.
7, Fixed player reported bugs.
A friendly reminder: ghosts haunt in the night, do not put the dick in the body while doing ghost hunting!
1、托雷斯的精靈線追加了分支劇情,需要盡量跟議政官互動才能觸發,劇情分支在第三年的慶典後。該分支遊戲對劇情和體驗上均有大幅提升,完成全部路線後,可獲得2個重要道具。
2、精靈線新分支最終戰鬥勝利後,可以獲得重要道具1,推薦必玩。
3、精靈線新分支最終戰鬥勝利後,可繼續推進事件,開啓加隆女王真結局。
4、帝國夜晚入室偷盜系統機制調整。
5、托雷斯城酒館增加商人,可不等價變現。
6、部分回想調整,結局類回想菜單文字變色。
7、修正了之前玩家上報的各種bug。
友情提醒:鬼在晚上出沒,找鬼時可別把信物放體內!

Saryn Prime

Feb 17, 2020
This patch is installed. Need 4.0 version. Please directly overwrite the www folder(4.0 version) after unzipping.

Mega:

Unzip password: wolfzq

補丁安裝,需要4.0本體文件,請解壓後,直接覆蓋4.0版本的www文件夾。

Mega:

解壓密碼:wolfzq

度盤鏈接:
提取碼:mi3y

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
This patch is installed. Need 4.0 version. Please directly overwrite the www folder(4.0 version) after unzipping.

Mega: Download

Unzip password: wolfzq

補丁安裝,需要4.0本體文件,請解壓後,直接覆蓋4.0版本的www文件夾。

Mega:下載地址

解壓密碼:wolfzq

度盤鏈接:
提取碼:mi3y

So...is this an already-cracked, playable version of 4.0 or 4.12?

Please tell me it's directly playable. It never goes well for me when I try to install the crack separately.

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
So...is this an already-cracked, playable version of 4.0 or 4.12?

Please tell me it's directly playable. It never goes well for me when I try to install the crack separately.
it's just another update file like 4.05 update. It's working fine for me

NJDTS

Aug 21, 2020
what is the " final battle of the new Elf's story-line "?
and what to do next after talking with the ghost Sophia

Last edited:
Reactions: woqu2333

Saryn Prime

Feb 17, 2020
Thorax - save

Save 16 is around the end of one of the elf lines.
Save 17 is at the start of the Stud Elves line
Hmmjon saves
Save 11 before version 4.00 entering parasite cave, go to tentacle corridor to activate
Save 12 after elf wizard battle, elf slave
Save 13 before version 3.60 elf wizard slave line, go to sleep and choose do not bear
Save 14 version 3 torres city line before becoming slave just go to forest and get captured
Save 15 save after version 2.5
Save 16 after becoming mandragora witch
Save 17 save version 2.4 before artefacts - lamia artefact / meeting slime witch, tree artefact (no virgin)
Save 18 save after version 2.3
Save 19 version 2.2 after becoming overlord witch
also from Save 13 you can go to gloria and reveal Lilina identity.

Save 17 is at the start of the Stud Elves line. I had saved over the one just before the Stud Elves portal but it is close. The walk through on the wiki will get you there or there is a way to escape the slave line from that point aswell the play time is wrong lol as there have been 2 full restarts on it and there is a good 40-50+ odd hours in total done on that save as it restarts the play time when the restart chances run out. Anyway enjoy

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes