RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
5.01 Update Log

Content
1. Added part of the map and plot of the holy capital of Vera (need the sacred line to reach the opening of the Slime to trigger).

2. Fixed player reported bugs.

Please notice, authorized account will receive the mail via its Patreon E-mail only when your total donation is up to more than $10. If you have donated more than $10 but still don't get the mail, please check if its in your Trash Box, if not, please use login page's forget password link, and your account is your patreon reserved mailbox.

After starting the game for the first time, log in with an authorized email account. It is best to change the password.

Be careful! ! ! The encrypted version comes with all month gifts, which are certified online and cannot be used normally after offline!

Game:

password:game202304@wolfzqteam

NOTE : NOT CRACKED, PLEASE REFER TO GUIDE IN #1 POST FOR MANUAL CRACK OR WAIT FOR PEOPLE TO CRACK IT

touyamaaoi

Feb 25, 2019
請注意,授權賬號在patreon對應的郵箱,需要累計支持超過$10才會收到郵件。如果支持超過$10沒有收到郵件,請先查看是否在垃圾郵件中,如果依舊沒有,請在遊戲登陸界面進入忘記密碼鏈接,你的賬號就是你patreon 的預留郵箱。

第一次啓動遊戲後,使用授權的郵箱賬號登陸,最好修改下密碼。

請注意!!!加密版本自帶所有月籌,都是在線獲得認證,且離線後無法正常使用的!

5.01中文版 Mega盤

遊戲本體:

解壓密碼:game202304@wolfzqteam

如果有補丁,補丁安裝方法:解壓後用www文件夾覆蓋原遊戲目錄中的www文件夾即可。

NOTE : NOT CRACKED, PLEASE REFER TO GUIDE IN #1 POST FOR MANUAL CRACK OR WAIT FOR PEOPLE TO CRACK IT

Last edited:
Reactions: kiiiii

aa225741

Jan 30, 2023
請注意,授權賬號在patreon對應的郵箱,需要累計支持超過$10才會收到郵件。如果支持超過$10沒有收到郵件,請先查看是否在垃圾郵件中,如果依舊沒有,請在遊戲登陸界面進入忘記密碼鏈接,你的賬號就是你patreon 的預留郵箱。

第一次啓動遊戲後,使用授權的郵箱賬號登陸,最好修改下密碼。

請注意!!!加密版本自帶所有月籌,都是在線獲得認證,且離線後無法正常使用的!

5.01中文版 Mega盤

遊戲本體:下載

解壓密碼:game202304@wolfzqteam

如果有補丁,補丁安裝方法:解壓後用www文件夾覆蓋原遊戲目錄中的www文件夾即可。

thanks hero

NeedSomeSleep

Feb 26, 2018
Still a game without pregnancy mechanics? So much time has passed, and this is still unrealized, despite the fact that all the assets for this have been there almost since the first release. Can someone make a pregnancy mod like for Karryn's Prison?

chesire

May 5, 2017
Still a game without pregnancy mechanics? So much time has passed, and this is still unrealized, despite the fact that all the assets for this have been there almost since the first release. Can someone make a pregnancy mod like for Karryn's Prison?
NO. Because wolfzq is really petty. He will make it so that mod never works in his game after we make one

NeedSomeSleep

Feb 26, 2018
NO. Because wolfzq is really petty. He will make it so that mod never works in his game after we make one
Well, it's not such an important game, given the quality of good hentai games. Well, I expected this. Although the art with the new game has become much better, the scenes themselves have not really increased. Pregnancy is essentially only in the endings. There is an option, of course, to simply make a mod for a specific version and not update the game. In fact, since JavaScript is here, I don’t think it’s difficult, especially since all the art for the system is ready, unlike when Karryn's Prison released preg art doesn't exist, for example. (although I would prefer C# or Typescript)

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
the combat system is rather confusing lost in the tutorial. how tf you lose in the tutorial
Yeah, the combat system is kinda janky. You need to move around and use skill on enemy, each skill has different hit box. So yeah. Just use cheat menu by pressing "1" to cheese it if you have the cheat installed.

I assume this game will not completed anytime soon?
Considering how the dev personality. Not until he found new gold mine. He will slowly update this game bit by bit so he can squeeze as much as he can from his patreon supporter. Go back and check in couple year, it might or might not be abandoned completed

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Yeah, the combat system is kinda janky. You need to move around and use skill on enemy, each skill has different hit box. So yeah. Just use cheat menu by pressing "1" to cheese it if you have the cheat installed.

Considering how the dev personality. Not until he found new gold mine. He will slowly update this game bit by bit so he can squeeze as much as he can from his patreon supporter. Go back and check in couple year, it might or might not be abandoned completed
How do you cheat? I usually don't use cheat engines

Feb 13, 2019

So the dev just milking this game with little content? oh well there goes another good game gone waste

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes