RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

chesire

May 5, 2017
you need to finish the nightclub quest to get the pink haired maid Jeane, get your undead transformation from your first visit to torres and be shown that you can teleport with it (If I remember correctly Melissa the witch tells you shortly before you get the overlord quests). If you get the overlord transformation you can fly anywhere you want. View attachment 1423200
If you don't have a buggy version of the game you should be able to pass the bridge (safe before you do to be sure) outside the capital than. If you reenter the capital and there is some debris on the place where your statue once was than reload and get a fix since you got your questline broken.
View attachment 1423199
I'll add a fix for the bridge bug for version 3.40 (the developer doesn't seem to care about it):
Extract it to www/data and overwrite.
*Edit*:the fix doesn't help you if you've already triggered the bug. If so try to get a new game plus after some game over (for example go for ganon castle or overlord temple game over if you can reach it). If that is impossible you have to either cheat yourself to some area to get a new game+ or you start from zero again.
look bridge bug can be fixed. but editing it changes too many flags which breaks the story. If the game was in english even i could solve it but chinese is complicated. just get upto the point where PC can go across bridge then you can go to anvil church and trigger the artifacts questline

Reactions: nightsight

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
you need to finish the nightclub quest to get the pink haired maid Jeane, get your undead transformation from your first visit to torres and be shown that you can teleport with it (If I remember correctly Melissa the witch tells you shortly before you get the overlord quests). If you get the overlord transformation you can fly anywhere you want. View attachment 1423200
If you don't have a buggy version of the game you should be able to pass the bridge (safe before you do to be sure) outside the capital than. If you reenter the capital and there is some debris on the place where your statue once was than reload and get a fix since you got your questline broken.
View attachment 1423199
I'll add a fix for the bridge bug for version 3.40 (the developer doesn't seem to care about it):
Extract it to www/data and overwrite.
*Edit*:the fix doesn't help you if you've already triggered the bug. If so try to get a new game plus after some game over (for example go for ganon castle or overlord temple game over if you can reach it). If that is impossible you have to either cheat yourself to some area to get a new game+ or you start from zero again.
How did you get the cloak?

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
ummm..... i have to save the Witch lady in Torress buy getting the undead power but how do i do that , there no enemies around....

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
so i choosed to stay behind to heal the girl in the tent but..... when i walked outside, i can't go any where only thing i can do is talk to the guard and go to the city but they wont let me in soooo OH and go to the temple with wierd symbles on the floor

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
Well I think I had problems with the quest! They sent me back where I to rescue my maid before I don’t know why but I think it’s glitch!
you need to finish the nightclub quest to get the pink haired maid Jeane, get your undead transformation from your first visit to torres and be shown that you can teleport with it (If I remember correctly Melissa the witch tells you shortly before you get the overlord quests). If you get the overlord transformation you can fly anywhere you want
This post has the fix to stop that problem from occuring (provided you have a save where you can go through the escape still and haven't triggered the bug yet.

decame54

Feb 16, 2021
You get that by becoming a slave, escaping via the ship and then in the town you arrive going to the top left house to talk with the owner.
How can u escape via the ship? I got food from the market and drink from the club. But when i got in the cargo, whichever i choose to stay or to leave the box, they all lead me to the scene that i get caught and face the captain. Thx in advance.

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
How can u escape via the ship? I got food from the market and drink from the club. But when i got in the cargo, whichever i choose to stay or to leave the box, they all lead me to the scene that i get caught and face the captain. Thx in advance.
Yeah some crates still have you end up caught. I don't know if only one or several are safe, but the third from the left, with the black fruit or cannonballs or whatever is in there worked for me.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes