RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Omg ... It's better to read that than being blind i guess ... Maybe it's because i'm french myself, but the english from this wiki is pretty good. Far better than what we can read in your game or in your posts ...
I can confirm it's because you're french.

And I'm not saying that to be mean or anything. It's just that minor grammatical mistakes which is extremely jarring for someone who's a native or even decent english speaker won't stand out to someone else who would make the same jarring grammatical errors.

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
So does this latest 0.62 version posted include all of the "DLC" like costumes, facial expressions and hair? Or is that stuff still locked behind a monthly payment? Because paying 16 dollars a month until the game is finished, just for cosmetics is uh..no. Gotta love Patreon. Just let people buy the shit if they want it, jfc.

obake

Oct 4, 2017
how about posting a changelog tab as well if possible, so as to find what exactly is changed from before

Reactions: Mantha

V01

Jul 19, 2017
So does this latest 0.62 version posted include all of the "DLC" like costumes, facial expressions and hair? Or is that stuff still locked behind a monthly payment? Because paying 16 dollars a month until the game is finished, just for cosmetics is uh..no. Gotta love Patreon. Just let people buy the shit if they want it, jfc.
Nope, there are no Patreon costumes in this. If fact, trying to equip any of them crashes the game. The costumes from the first game were completely pointless anyway, they didn't show in any of the CGs or sprite animations. I'm not sure why people are willing to spend $16/month for them.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Tried this and actually now i want to give another try to the first one. That was really frustrating for me, looked like i was locked on a goal and everytime the armor power could have been usefull the succubus would just "get raped, i'm outta here, is all training for when you'll just give birth endlessly to monsters" or overpowered by mindcontrol shenanigans. But the intro of this game now let me think there is more to it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The gameplay for these are great but they are just too cock orientated for me to enjoy properly.

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Nope, there are no Patreon costumes in this. If fact, trying to equip any of them crashes the game. The costumes from the first game were completely pointless anyway, they didn't show in any of the CGs or sprite animations. I'm not sure why people are willing to spend $16/month for them.
Wow really? So it only showed on the overworld sprite and not in the CG or animations? That's a ridiculous scam haha. Hopefully they changed that this time around, but either way..that's way too much money for cosmetics. And it's every month too.

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
Are the saves backward compatible in this? Like in "The Twist". I'm not thrilled about having to restart the game every time there's a new version. Think it's finally time I give this one a shot, I'm not a big fan of playing half finished games though.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes