RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Someday, there is going to be a final version of this game, and shortly after there will be a leak of the password and some King/Absolute Chad will patch of all the costumes in for free that Wolf has locked behind an insane paywall. On that day, is when I actually download this game and play it to completion. Because fuck supporting this developer at this point.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Can someone please tell me If and how I can get pregnant in this Game???
I'm trying for days to get pregnant by those Dogs in the beast Queen line but nothing happens . . . Am I missing something???

ashutar

Jul 20, 2020
I'm trying for days to get pregnant by those Dogs in the beast Queen line but nothing happens . . . Am I missing something???
as far as I know, you can get pregnant here only in the location of the overlord and in the forest near the lamias

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
as far as I know, you can get pregnant here only in the location of the overlord and in the forest near the lamias
Seriously?!? Then why the hell did they gave me an contraception during the beast queen line . . . ? Honestly, as a big fan of impregnation in Hentai Games the Cursed Armor series is starting to piss me off . . . !

vergil3322

Sep 3, 2019

Seriously?!? Then why the hell did they gave me an contraception during the beast queen line . . . ? Honestly, as a big fan of impregnation in Hentai Games the Cursed Armor series is starting to piss me off . . . !
the pregnancy status exists in the game but it has never been activated. Assets for this have been around for a long time too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Shah89

Dec 13, 2018
Hi all...need advise...i just started relic quest..already beat lamia..somehow when i go back capital/bedroom...maid is not jeane anymore...feel like play from beginning...can someone advise?

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes