RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Josh_ua

Sep 21, 2018
so, how to access the parasite area (in the area CA1) ?
Looking myself too. The only info I found rn is from their discord:
"You need to finish the Torres line, get a passport, gtfo out of Torres, do the magical hair potion mini quest, then sneak into the guild at night from the back then they’ll talk about the parasite cave"

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Is there an already-cracked upload of the latest version yet?

Sorry, but I can't seem to get the crack to work on my computer.

Looking myself too. The only info I found rn is from their discord:
"You need to finish the Torres line, get a passport, gtfo out of Torres, do the magical hair potion mini quest, then sneak into the guild at night from the back then they’ll talk about the parasite cave"
Would you happen to have a save with the cave already unlocked? Can I go in with ver 3.40?

Josh_ua

Sep 21, 2018
Walking throught guard with noclip and descending to 2nd level of mines triggers whole storyline though.

Completed everything in parasite cave, got out and was greeted with work in progress message afterwards.
Whole content was quite straightforward even without any translations and every event is unlocked almost mandatory one after another.
2 questions:
- What does white circle do on left side of main room?
- What does switch between green and red text mean in dialogue with Queen?

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Walking throught guard with noclip and descending to 2nd level of mines triggers whole storyline though.

Completed everything in parasite cave, got out and was greeted with work in progress message afterwards.
Whole content was quite straightforward even without any translations and every event is unlocked almost mandatory one after another.
2 questions:
- What does white circle do on left side of main room?
- What does switch between green and red text mean in dialogue with Queen?
How do you noclip? I keep hearing about these hacks and shortcuts but I never know how to do them.

Josh_ua

Sep 21, 2018
How do you noclip? I keep hearing about these hacks and shortcuts but I never know how to do them.
Cheat menu plugin. Either install it yourself via "RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin" from github, or use in provided prepatched versions by Gren and others.

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Incase noone was informed about the games Development for April,
"Let me inform you in advance that in the middle of this month, my father was sick and hospitalized, and then I became ill, and the development progress was greatly affected. Therefore, there will be less updates next month, and there may only be 2-3 small events, 1-2 CGs, The major route has not been advanced. I hope that fans who have supported it for a long time can forgive me. If you dont player every version, it is recommended to skip April and wait for the May update."

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
I'm don't understand -word =Version: 4.0 -_- what % complete game??? 40-60-80%-99% ....
For a very long time (probably a YEAR) I did not take up the game. Jokingly, I can say that- this is the 4th Remake ^_^

catshit

Mar 22, 2018
Game Version 4.00!

Please notice, authorized account will receive the mail via its Patreon E-mail only when your total donation is up to more than $10. If you have donated more than $10 but still don't get the mail, please check if its in your Trash Box, if not, please use login page's forget password link, and your account is your patreon reserved mailbox.

After starting the game for the first time, log in with an authorized email account. It is best to change the password.

Be careful! ! ! The encrypted version comes with all month gifts, which are certified online and cannot be used normally after offline!

Game:Download

password:game202203@wolfzqteam

English language players don't need to read the message below. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

請注意,授權賬號在patreon對應的郵箱,需要累計支持超過$10才會收到郵件。如果支持超過$10沒有收到郵件,請先查看是否在垃圾郵件中,如果依舊沒有,請在遊戲登陸界面進入忘記密碼鏈接,你的賬號就是你patreon 的預留郵箱。

第一次啓動遊戲後,使用授權的郵箱賬號登陸,最好修改下密碼。

請注意!!!加密版本自帶所有月籌,都是在線獲得認證,且離線後無法正常使用的!

4.00中文版 Mega盤

遊戲本體:下載

解壓密碼:game202203@wolfzqteam

如果有補丁,補丁安裝方法:解壓後用www文件夾覆蓋原遊戲目錄中的www文件夾即可。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

4.00中文版 百度盤

如果有補丁,補丁安裝方法:解壓後用www文件夾覆蓋原遊戲目錄中的www文件夾即可。

本次密碼過于複雜,全因有人在線解壓導致資源被鎖!請大家提高使用網盤的意識!不要在線解壓!不要在線解壓!不要在線解壓!

本次解壓包請自行修改後綴名爲.7z後並使用7zip解包!

遊戲本體:

提取碼:0x5f

解壓密碼:game202203@wolfzqteam
finally a original Chinese version uploader, much generous than other one else here

Reactions: ScorpiusLee

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
finally a original Chinese version uploader, much generous than other one else here
Given that this is an English language board, and that one of the rules is that all uploaded games must be native English or be translated, it's not surprising that there are so few people sharing the native Chinese version. You might have better luck on Chinese pirate forums.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes