RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
hi how to get overlord witch form? Breeding nonstop? What if i already flew out of that place? How to get back there?

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
Cant find the Ferdinands mansion, help please!
Emire Capital -> leave Sofia's room to the east -> transform to succubus form -> leave the garden behind her room to the east -> walk north into the zone with the 6 houses to your right -> walk on until you see 3 big buildings in front of you. The building to the right is Ferdinand's mansion.

hhanns

Apr 15, 2021
Friend what on new post of game?
Bad news: My hard drive has failed, and the July update plan will definitely be affected. The specific impact depends on the recovery situation, so it will definitely be postponed or even stopped in July.I'll let you know when I'm done sorting out the data.

The good news: I am accustomed to do a backup once a month, and it is only 10 days since the last time, and the data can still be recovered.

Now that this is the case, I finally made up my mind to buy a new machine to improve work efficiency and safety.

Sorry...the English is translated by machine, I hope everyone can understand.

一個壞消息,一個好消息。

壞消息:我硬盤出故障了,7月更新計劃肯定受到影響,具體影響多大,需要看恢複情況,所以肯定要推遲甚至7月停更,具體等我整理完數據後再通知。

好消息:我習慣性1個月做一次備份,距離上一次才10天,而且數據目前看還能恢複一些。

既然出這狀況,我也終于下定決心買台新機器,提升工作效率和安全性了。

Castle622

Aug 10, 2018
Hi does anyone know how to resolve the parasite cave quest line? Once you're out of the cave and free I'm not sure what to do next

kiwifarmer

Jan 24, 2019
Added Elf's story-line branching quest in Torres, players need to react with the High Councilor as much as possible to trigger the event, the plot is set after the 3rd Anniversary Celebration. This branching quest will be an great improvement for the plots and player's gaming experience, after you finish all branching lines, you will get 2 important items.
2, Players win in the final battle of the new Elf's story-line will be rewarded with Important Item 1, you are recommended to play this part of the game.
how do you get to this quest?

Rinko Akayami

Jan 23, 2020
how do you get to this quest?
go to torres by being slave status then
dont confess that youre liliana
and youre automaticly being interrogate slave
keep getting more money so you can pay your rent if its above the minimum rent you will trigger event
and the the next is dont pay rent maybe 4 or 7 times it will trigger a flag then go to arena talk to gloria to enter the slave arena
then event will trigger the green hair girl will talk to you that warden elf will leave torres after that dont pay your rent until the event is trigger theres a choice and you choose dont hold it and voila you trigger the stud elf quest

woqu2333

Jul 21, 2021
go to torres by being slave status then
dont confess that youre liliana
and youre automaticly being interrogate slave
keep getting more money so you can pay your rent if its above the minimum rent you will trigger event
and the the next is dont pay rent maybe 4 or 7 times it will trigger a flag then go to arena talk to gloria to enter the slave arena
then event will trigger the green hair girl will talk to you that warden elf will leave torres after that dont pay your rent until the event is trigger theres a choice and you choose dont hold it and voila you trigger the stud elf quest
How will the true Galon Queen's archive be completed

TheCommedian

May 31, 2018

version 4.2 is available at this link,
can someone post the file with the full cg, for fap material purpose please

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes