RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Mr_HH

Aug 23, 2018
No way someone has a complete save for cursed armor 2. I can't even get a full save for the first game
It's not really that difficult to make a 100% galery save if you use saveedit and know what you do - but you'd need to make one after each "new" release. Just search this thread for save files of older versions and get the few newest scenes yourself... (The developers coding is really messy so the flags to release recollections are not uniform and are sometimes triggered by variables :WeSmart:)

ssgssnatsu

Dec 10, 2021
Hello dear friends, in version 4.30, why aren't the clothes on Patreon? Even though I installed patcher and cheat console?

Gotbok58

May 3, 2022
Well i dont think i am able to play this game on joiplay i tried many things but sadly dosent work.
If someone has a solution to this i would be happy to hear it but if not then have a good day

Imp Sana

Oct 18, 2018
Well i dont think i am able to play this game on joiplay i tried many things but sadly dosent work.
If someone has a solution to this i would be happy to hear it but if not then have a good day
Well im playing this game on joyplay right now , and i remember i solve the joyplay problem in some week ago , turn off the phone/small in ren'py and turn on the pc mode in html option , for more details you can search back my reply in page 167 ,aslo try the most new version of joyplay and rpg plug'in on discord .
Screenshot_2022-08-22-21-01-25-65_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg

regia55

Mar 18, 2019
Well im playing this game on joyplay right now , and i remember i solve the joyplay problem in some week ago , turn off the phone/small in ren'py and turn on the pc mode in html option , for more details you can search back my reply in page 167 ,aslo try the most new version of joyplay and rpg plug'in on discord .
View attachment 1998848
what do you use to play on android?

Thap2k

Feb 6, 2022
View attachment 2002357
I said . Discord , not google . when you join the server , go to #announcement , its include the most new ver of joiplay , rpgm and ren'py plugin .
i have downloaded and installed all the latest versions of joiplay but the game only works up to the sever selection when i click to continue joiplay freezes can you give me the solution i have done all all settings as you instructed but it doesn't seem to work
(I don't know English and use Google translate hope you understand and help thanks)

Imp Sana

Oct 18, 2018
i have downloaded and installed all the latest versions of joiplay but the game only works up to the sever selection when i click to continue joiplay freezes can you give me the solution i have done all all settings as you instructed but it doesn't seem to work
(I don't know English and use Google translate hope you understand and help thanks)
1. You should work with the ca 3.25 joiplay version first here , if its work correctly then try another . Its a .rga file so:
Screenshot_2022-08-25-11-58-51-43_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg
2 .If the joiplay version doesnt work then you need to look again those options in the app itself :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3. After setting done it should work correctly but if not , then too bad because the version of the app its not the problem , first time i try the game ( ca 3.25 ) are the original ver of joiplay in chplay , then i installing discord ver ( inclue rpg plugin )for ca2 v4.30 .

Thap2k

Feb 6, 2022
1. You should work with the ca 3.25 joiplay version first here , if its work correctly then try another . Its a .rga file so:
View attachment 2003807
2 .If the joiplay version doesnt work then you need to look again those options in the app itself :
3. After setting done it should work correctly but if not , then too bad because the version of the app its not the problem , first time i try the game ( ca 3.25 ) are the original ver of joiplay in chplay , then i installing discord ver ( inclue rpg plugin )for ca2 v4.30 .
the game worked, thank you very much for your help

Thap2k

Feb 6, 2022
View attachment 2003807
I have a new problem when I save and exit the game and I get this error again when I re-enter, can you tell me how to solve it, thanks
Screenshot_2022-08-25-17-44-46-232_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

Imp Sana

Oct 18, 2018
I have a new problem when I save and exit the game and I get this error again when I re-enter, can you tell me how to solve it, thanks
View attachment 2004181
Well this is new ️ , never got this error before , the game itself are not suppose to play on joiplay so u have to deal it by yourself now :( , at this moment im still got some glitches stuff like open full gallery , patreon costumes and fps ( some time its get down like 2-3 fps ) .
*Anyway , im playing the game without problem , love the game story and enjoy to play it from the start ( with the help from wiki of course ).
Do you play the joiplay ca2 3.25 i gave ? Try the original ca2 4.3 or at least 4.0 , the game does have update so maybe it will be solve if u try the higher version ?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 12 Votes