Kaidou

May 15, 2018
Sure, after all fixes.

---
So.
Fixed Cannot read property 'length' of null during prologue
Fixed Error while try to load save data
If no one more errors - i'll upload.
you will upload the newer version later ?

chesire

May 5, 2017
Hey. Unfortunately not. Problem with load save data. IDK how to fix. Need more time(more then more, cuz im very bad know js) or anyone else who is js-dad.:)
btw, im fried about this shit, really.
Do it for us pls

UnknownSadist

Sep 4, 2017
hmm i tried switch some of the jagex from my 0.62 which worked for a bit and allowed me to use my old saves but then later i ran into another issue after I got the prostitution permission card. Right when I have 2 options if you pick the one for the sexual scene i get a type error cannot read property 0 of undefine. I mean you can avoid it by not doing the scene but i didn't want to avoid it so i just stopped after that for now. Never mind looks like i fixed that, time to continue my playthrough

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
According to their changelog - there is no point in loading old save, since mostly new content available only with new game.

TurtleCray

Jun 23, 2017
Hey. Unfortunately not. Problem with load save data. IDK how to fix. Need more time(more then more, cuz im very bad know js) or anyone else who is js-dad.:)
The developer menu doesn't show where the problem is? I'm not a pro in javascript but would like to look at to learn.

chesire

May 5, 2017
right now this game is totally unplayable. Can't even complete the intro lol

mememe03

Sep 10, 2017
Weiss this is for you, 24 hour limit.

Weiss.

Feb 4, 2018
Ok, i understood with Base file. Did not see this lines of code. Thx.
What about Event? What exactly mean this id/variable?
Huh. Return token? Great.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes