RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

raphael9233

Sep 27, 2019
all i want to know is ganon beatable ?
Yes totally beatable. but the way to do that is kinda long. and also depends on how much resources you have on you at the time you challenge him.
I think the wiki does mention that the win condition is clearing the floor full of undeads before trying to do damage on ganon, and deplete his life that way. This is true. But if your character level is too low or you run out of SP and MP before you can do all that, then you're stuck.
So if you just want to know how it feels to beat ganon, i recommend leveling up your character a little inside the dungeon within the empire's castle ruins and stock up on potions and soul fragments.
Plus, at gannon's castle, search the skeletons and tomb stones lying on the floor. Some of them give you potions as well. That should give you a good amount of supplies to defeat gannon

raphael9233

Sep 27, 2019
Y
what about the bug part it seems this game has scenarios where it's impossible to stay a virgin lol
Short answer: yea virtually impossible
Even if you skip over the beast queen arc where the mini game itself is about how well u bang, the worm king arc requires you to give birth to your own worm king. yea. not possible to stay virgin throughout

HazumiCousin

Dec 1, 2019
is this game complete? or still on dev
it's not complete yet the world map seems huge and like it'll be full of content also there is so much grammar errors - I actually really wonder where the money goes when creating these games, is it just the art, is he paying someone to do the english? will their be NPC in the world...it can be a really good game. The only thing that triggered me was the activation code you need when you buy the game off of patreon like wtf lol

Ao Oni26

Oct 1, 2017
I was just done with the Beast Lady Quest and i have no idea what to do next and im following the guides in wiki and it says do this "You need to sleep in your bed (so not Samja's one) 3 days after you came back from Ganon Castle to trigger a scene : Ferdinand is back and a little pissed to see how dumb his niece is to take Owen as servant..." but no event seem to happen did i miss anything in the Beast quest?

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
wolfzq's attitude aside, both CA and CA2 are among the best rpgs on here. And with CA2 having art for every scene (the first one only had art for a few and even then it was a single sheet instead of progressive cgs) I personally try my hardest to wait until the game is done. But it get's harder with each time someone posts teaser-art on here.

devilcry1981

Jul 29, 2019
for thoese that need to know verson 2.0 to 2.1 not much content added only thing addded was the first bosss in the main line for the relic witch are the 3 snake ladys. best to wait till more content is added

yes this is a bad ass game

Jacob S

Nov 2, 2017
Is anybody else having trouble getting cheatmenu to work now? Or rather, it's apparently working, but doesn't pull up the old variable editing screen. Now it just pulls up an in-game menu for editing flags.... that's all in chinese.

It was f9 to edit stats right? Or am I misremembering and that's the problem? I've tried everything else though.

Ao Oni26

Oct 1, 2017
Is anybody else having trouble getting cheatmenu to work now? Or rather, it's apparently working, but doesn't pull up the old variable editing screen. Now it just pulls up an in-game menu for editing flags.... that's all in chinese.

It was f9 to edit stats right? Or am I misremembering and that's the problem? I've tried everything else though.
try pressing 1 works one me

Jacob S

Nov 2, 2017
Whoops, I'm an idiot and was pushing f1 and the f numbers. Will try just the normal numbers next time I boot it up

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
so, i start a new game on version 2.0 and played for about 1 hour. Quit the game, then I cannot load the save game. Any help?

please brave heroes ! Why can't i load the save file?

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes