RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
press 1 in game and see.
Not num pad 1.
And nice code geass profile pick.
Thanks and good eye its an old profile pic I found on my pc from 15-20 years ago lol, hey do you by chance know in the cheat menu how to max the SP to 9999? Too bad the recovery items don't allow 80% to 100% recovery instead its like 500 or 2500 max items each use.

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
Thanks and good eye its an old profile pic I found on my pc from 15-20 years ago lol, hey do you by chance know in the cheat menu how to max the SP to 9999? Too bad the recovery items don't allow 80% to 100% recovery instead its like 500 or 2500 max items each use.
i dont remember but you should be able to do that with

just drag your save file in and change stuff.

Reactions: Shizusan

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
i dont remember but you should be able to do that with

just drag your save file in and change stuff.
ahh the stats are just hp mp and attack defence Gold exp values etc.. no sign of the sp value thanks for trying though, makes me wonder whats so special about SP when these save editors or cheats can't do.

Reactions: Gren-95

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
ahh the stats are just hp mp and attack defence Gold exp values etc.. no sign of the sp value thanks for trying though, makes me wonder whats so special about SP when these save editors or cheats can't do.
oh and i forgot to mention do not increase your mana capasity before the beast lady quest.
or you will have to completely drain your bar while doing the minigame.
i didnt notice and i wasted 2 hours just holding my mouse down for no reason.
this was 5 months ago.

Reactions: Shizusan

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
oh and i forgot to mention do not increase your mana capasity before the beast lady quest.
or you will have to completely drain your bar while doing the minigame.
i didnt notice and i wasted 2 hours just holding my mouse down for no reason.
this was 5 months ago.
I don't know if I finished the beast lady Quest It was the most boring annoying thing in the game so far but after all that repeated hscenes and have no idea what I was doing thanks to the poor English translation, they called sofia the beast lady Queen or something but at the end of it they said you could come back to visit the area but you gotta touch the crystals or whatever, after that then I used the mana 9999 cheat during the empire school study area, is it safe to say I finished the beast lady quest?

I honestly don't know why I'm playing through this game it doesn't feel as good as the 1st one, its not the character that's the problem, I actually find the battle mechanics and storyline and scenario's in this sequel just pure annoying and boring it doesn't help having to repeat the same scenes over 100x just to progress the storyline that's why I decided to cheat lol

Reactions: Gren-95

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I couldn't outside of that place. only when I go back to that beast place touch the red crystal only then I could transform back into beast lady or rather Beast Queen once you become Queen. You can't get in the place without touching the red crystal anyways.

Alturistix

Jul 13, 2018
I couldn't outside of that place. only when I go back to that beast place touch the red crystal only then I could transform back into beast lady or rather Beast Queen once you become Queen. You can't get in the place without touching the red crystal anyways.
you have to like drink semen multiple times after getting out of beast lady land and gain divine beast power or something to be able to transform

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
you have to like drink semen multiple times after getting out of beast lady land and gain divine beast power or something to be able to transform
oh, thx... another one pls, where do u think i can grind that divine beast power?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Is there an actual clear guide for this game? Trying to figure out how to complete the True King Worm Transformation, it is more annoying than the beast scenario and I didn't think there was anything more annoying to play through lol

edit- I might actually stop playing to be honest I'm too bored of it too much repeated scenes and spamming wasting time and situations that are tedious storyline and annoying poor game mechanics translation and gameplay, nice character deisgns though but that's the only good thing about it, was a nice test playthrough though

Cheers for the upload though was very nice of you.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 12 Votes