Amiee

Mar 20, 2018
no, i should play youself

You should finish the guild event, after you have completed the mask, use it to disguise when you are guilty. Or you just need to move by port moving from village island to anvil city
just send bro :) please

arctic wolf

Nov 21, 2017
Does anyone know how the skill work for the clothing changes as in save outfits because every time i recall it dose not work?

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
They're no longer working on this game in order to focus on Cursed Armor 2 sigh. :mad: I believe this is the final version. What I did was take the 2.01 and copy pasted it over the version (overwrite all files). Which should fix the missing textures. And I think that's about the closet your going to get to a full game atm.

I've said it before but devs like this kind of irk me because they're working on like 3 games at once so it takes them friggin forever (if ever) to get anything finished.
So the game from the 1st page over the game on the "All Pateron Costumes" page ? Also witch folders ?

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
is there an old version to DL or something? if i start a new game i immediately like max out my sexual power skyrockets and the cursed armor fully unlocks

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
is there an old version to DL or something? if i start a new game i immediately like max out my sexual power skyrockets and the cursed armor fully unlocks
Play on hard. It doesn't max you at the start. I know I had the same complaint with this game. That's why I never finished it. I was playing on normal which was way annoyingly easy, but then when I tried on hard it was annoyingly hard. -_- There's also this girl you can speak with in the patron store that'll reset your sexual power the first time you speak with her.

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
Picture share of that please ?
All she does is reset your sexual power though, you're still kind of cheating a bit, but it's no where near as cheep as playing the game on normal. I'd actually recommend just playing the game on hard. This one's still on my to-do list. I played through about half of it on normal, and I was like eh, fuck this this game is no fun like this. This game is meant to be played on hard mode. I just haven't gotten around to replaying it yet. I still have a lot of other games I'm messing with.

meranti811

Jan 29, 2019
Would anyone be interested if i were to, once i complete the game in it's entirety myself, start working on a recreation of this game? since the game is no longer being worked on, i might just have enough interest in making a repolished version that doesn't require players to mess around with saves, and making the quests less luck based, and more easily understood?

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
Would anyone be interested if i were to, once i complete the game in it's entirety myself, start working on a recreation of this game? since the game is no longer being worked on, i might just have enough interest in making a repolished version that doesn't require players to mess around with saves, and making the quests less luck based, and more easily understood?
It'd be interested in that on like half the games in this forum if you'd actually devote the time to it. Haha, I considered doing the same thing when I first came here till I realized that I'm way too friggin lazy to fix half the broken games they have on here. I'm not the programmer I used to be either, I'm just an old drunk. heh... Most of what I know is probably obsolete now.

Edit: One of the ones that bugged me a lot was "The Twist" I think their priority in game development kind of derailed somewhere in that one. I played it for like a week but actually what pissed me off about that game was that what they should focus on getting working is the "Quest Log" and they totally ignored it. Actually outside of a couple quests at the start of the game the "Quest Log" is totally blank. Which is stupid as fuck because it makes that game almost impossible to play without using a Walkthru, and I fucking hate using walkthoughs because they make me feel like I'm cheating.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Go at it.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
All she does is reset your sexual power though, you're still kind of cheating a bit, but it's no where near as cheep as playing the game on normal. I'd actually recommend just playing the game on hard. This one's still on my to-do list. I played through about half of it on normal, and I was like eh, fuck this this game is no fun like this. This game is meant to be played on hard mode. I just haven't gotten around to replaying it yet. I still have a lot of other games I'm messing with.
Yeah, but, she's a one time use though, you can't uses her more then once.

Fleisch

Oct 22, 2017
Ok I´ve reached 5000 Charm and want to ask, where I can get the succubus bridalwear/wedding dress. I read, that there should be an NPC which´ll give it to me. But I can´t find him.

hieutran0987

Dec 9, 2018
Ok I´ve reached 5000 Charm and want to ask, where I can get the succubus bridalwear/wedding dress. I read, that there should be an NPC which´ll give it to me. But I can´t find him.
you can't find him, you need go to sleep in your house you got in Hypnosis Line and he will automatically appear

Reactions: Fleisch
3.30 star(s) 25 Votes