aquasilva

Oct 8, 2017
Hi where the basement vendor for patreon costume, i only found the 1st floor vendor but there no way to go basement. Thanks.
Try going to the port town south of the castle, in the south part of the town there is a small house.

Dlerof

Sep 20, 2018
Hello. Does anyone know how to get 100 riding? I'm just stuck at 70 and no longer rising.
And what to do with freezing?

Kizo

Oct 11, 2018
Nope, the one to the left of that one, the house that looks like a brothel, the npcs there are the ones who used to stay in the lower floor of the costume shop.
Sorry i kinda lost, is this the 1? i looking for slutty gladiator set

mastarius

Jun 28, 2018
My game is closing with frequency although everything seems to be working. it just keeps closing i'm playing 2.04 remake version with all costumes i followed the instructions correctly, is 2.01 more stable?

digitalbird1721

Jan 26, 2019
I'm trying to start the guild saga, but it isn't seeming to be working. Whenever I raise guild level with Owen, it always finishing with "after loki has left the guild, underwater quest line has finished". I've already done the B-rank and A-rank quests.

sep_ff7

Jul 6, 2019
Any of your guys know how the file structure for his patreon costumes work? Since I don't have some of his costumes images might as well make my own.

P.s I managed to already replace some of the images for the armour but I can't seem to do that for items not already there.

__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
How do you get to interact with Sandra in the slave line obtained from the end of the guild line? I keep on resisting during the nights that Castellan asks me up (because the wiki says to do so), but it seems that it's just an endless loop of doing the same thing. I am not seeing Sandra at all... Is the game bugged? Because if you click the "don't resist" option, you still do not get to interact with Sandra, but your loyalty apparently goes up by 500, so you instantly cannot get the "good end" (I want to continue using curse skills so I don't want the bad ends)

Last edited:

cied

Sep 22, 2018
Guys, am I the only one who is missing the "full parasite" ?
The parasites just disapier after the third cg and a message appears (...shirt/0/parasite15.png) is missing. 347776

__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
How do you get to interact with Sandra in the slave line obtained from the end of the guild line? I keep on resisting during the nights that Castellan asks me up (because the wiki says to do so), but it seems that it's just an endless loop of doing the same thing. I am not seeing Sandra at all... Is the game bugged? Because if you click the "don't resist" option, you still do not get to interact with Sandra, but your loyalty apparently goes up by 500, so you instantly cannot get the "good end" (I want to continue using curse skills so I don't want the bad ends)
After testing it a few times, it seems that you have to NOT resist ONCE ONLY in order for the storyline to progress. Also, when you don't resist, the obedience +500 message is NOT loyalty +500. That was a misunderstanding on my part. Not resisting gave me +50 or so loyalty, which is still far under the 500 threshold. You can check loyalty by looking in a mirror

May 31, 2017
If you are still sharing it i would appreciate it too.
The guy already posted the links, but it doesnt have all the costume, just follow the instructions in this post and you will have v2.04 ad the patreon costumes.

1. Download the full game with all the patreon costumes at: https://f95zone.to/threads/cursed-armor-v2-01-wolfzq.1193/page-48#post-632776
2. Next download 2.04 version which I believe is this one: https://f95zone.to/threads/cursed-armor-v2-01-wolfzq.1193/page-107#post-1797968
3. Unrar both files and you will get two different folders with Cursed Armour (new 2.04) and Cursed Armour EV 1.9760 (old one with the patreon costumes)
4. first click onto Cursed Armour EV 1.9760 and open the folder and keep clicking the files as the directory is listed
Cursed Armour EV 1.9760 > www > img > pictures.
5. Once there copy the folder labeled 'Patreon' then paste it into the newer Cursed armour (2.04 version) in the same place essentially
Cursed Armour > www > img > pictures and overwrite the Pateron folder (if there is one)
6. Return to the old version and copy the folder custom from
Cursed Armour EV 1.9760 > www and there will be the a folder called custom there this is what I believe allows the game to read the patreon folder so copy it.
7. Then paste it in Cursed Armour > www and replace the custom existing custom file.
8. All the costume should be viewable and purchaseable.
Sorry for the confusion and I hope this works since it worked for me.
tl;dr find folder 'Patreon' and paste it in the exact the same place you found it into the newer version and copy 'custom' folder and also paste it where you found it. This should be the key to using the old patreon costumes.

SimplestName

Jul 29, 2019
The guy already posted the links, but it doesnt have all the costume, just follow the instructions in this post and you will have v2.04 ad the patreon costumes.
I could be mistaken or misinterpreting what you said, but the 1.9v you linked to is missing some of the costumes (such as 2B for example). Still, your info is very helpful for getting the rest working!

chipngu

May 29, 2019
seriously how can i rescue Sarah , sleeping in the slave dungeon just repeat John fuck her after and after again but won't show Sarah anywhere . Did i miss something?
P/s : i've got the passport
22.PNG

Reactions: Rex1234

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
seriously how can i rescue Sarah , sleeping in the slave dungeon just repeat John fuck her after and after again but won't show Sarah anywhere . Did i miss something?
P/s : i've got the passport
if i'm not forgot you need to train her every day time and meet someone at brothel every 3 days for antidot and update to process the game?

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes