godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
heh funny i heard this was based on an oblivion mod of the same name also made by wolfzq which i played. Though he just stole a bunch of model assets with that, I love how they actually selling this on steam for 11 dollars lmao and its censored, If that isn't bad enough i heard from the reviews that the translations are absolutely awful.

Also best off not to bother with said mod, its very buggy and was left unfinished by wolfzq, Take it from someone who has played said mod it just abruptly ends at some point,

Besides that he also tried to make money off the unfinished mod with "borrowed" assets and got into a lot of heat for it and his mod got pulled off the web well was pulled off people have since reuploaded the original mod translated. I know wolfzq is not the most well liked individual among the hentai indies games community and this game i swear has vanilla assets from rpgmaker mvp in here the music i heard that music in countless other rpgmvp games. So with alot of controversy surrounding him think that is why everyone is pirating his cursed armor games lol.

So color me surprised when many years later i discovered that he had made an rpg based off a buggy mess of a mod by the same name. That being said cursed armor is a pretty good game it has alot of depth but it is still not worth buying with money imo lol, And to anyone who is trying this for the first time if you even think of selecting hard mode your going to have a bad time.

Last edited:
Reactions: ob123

goofusdoofus

Dec 14, 2018
Though he just stole a bunch of model assets with that,
That's how this one started, all the sprites and pixel art was originally from a chinese RPGmaker doujin game from nearly a decade ago.
He claims he got permission from the original author to use it, but considering that the original author dissapeared ages before he started using the assets, and the dude was never open or communicative to begin with, and that wolfzq isn't a reliable source of info, I don't know that anyone really believes it.

Reactions: DLSmaster

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
wolfzq's behavior has become the very definition of "A penny wise and pound foolish".

Investing in DRM and micro-optimizing transactions when players have been complaining about poor translations and buggy gameplay from the very beginning. Instead of building replayability and enhancing existing gameplay, they instead spend their time developing more barriers of entry for their existing customers :-\.

Like, literally trying to cut a larger piece out of a shrinking pie.

Does anyone know for certain what is even added for 2.5?

If 2.5 is just a DRM refresh, bug fixes (are they really charging for this?) and a few extra lines of dialogue, I'm going to pass.
So, basically, you're saying that he has DEVOLVED into EA

Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018
Found the scrapped links on yiff.party so here you go

V.2.51 F95mod log:
Code:
1. Removed DRM
2. Unlocked Patreon Content
3. Added CheatMenu with Game specific tabs

So apparently there's basically nothing new, he only added a DRM system which was fairly easy to bypass. Anyway at least its not the Frankenstein 2.01 that was the only version available, tho again almost no new content.

But hey android version!

So looking at the post on yiff.party it seems wolfzq stated that the basement shop (in the patreon shop) in not supported, thus you will likely receive missing asset notification if you use it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have changed the code to make it accessible at least, but as some of the assets themselves are missing, no support for any error will provided for it whatsoever, at least not from me. (I'd say 1/3 to 1/2 of basement shop works).

Also I found this version yesterday so it it has NOT been tested extensively (just made sure it runs and patreon shop works). Report any crash here or via PM

I have tested the android version, but on anything but the newest processors the game experience will be bad. (I could get stable 30fps on sdm845 and ~24fps with dips to 17fps on bluestack emulator)

English Version:

中文版 :

EDIT: attached cheatmenu fix that solves the undefined function issue, copy and replace files in the game folder

Last edited:

Amiee

Mar 20, 2018
Previously I would like to thank Asbestosis for publishing this game, but I found a bug in this game where the bugs like this picture why can't I add or subtract this subject?
So much from me, thanks 1573395955719.png

Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018
Previously I would like to thank Asbestosis for publishing this game, but I found a bug in this game where the bugs like this picture why can't I add or subtract this subject?
So much from me, thanks View attachment 456769
I just copied over the cheatmenu from 2.01, it must have broken something, I'll investigate and post a fix when I have some free time

frogoslow

May 31, 2017
Heya, been trying to figure this out for a bit but I'm trying to get the Abbadon line's true ending after getting bad ending B for that line in particular, I started a new game after finishing and went through the dimensional portal, used the Spacetime Warp to set all of the proper flags I need (from what I read in the walkthrough on the wiki) in order, but it just doesn't seem to let me use the Anti-Holy Potions no matter what I do or anything. I repeat the actions in the section on the abbadon line and even go back to talk to Aisha, yet when I get infected by the abbadon parasite I don't get any warning or prompt about anything. To note, my memorandum says I still have to talk to Aisha even after talking to her.
If anyone can help solve this issue I'd love to figure it out as it's kinda bugging me, I looked through the thread and there didn't seem like there was anyone else with the same issue as I have.

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
This looks good is it?
I only played it for a while, figured I'd wait for a more finished version (which is why I'm back on this page now). But yes, it's very good if you like the RPGM rpg games.

Honestly from what I played my only really solid complaint was the difficulty jumps. Everything's either way too easy or way too hard and more importantly if you're playing on anything but hard it maxed out your lust at the start of the game (and gave you a % stat bonus), making you WAY too powerful. Where on the other hand, on hard you start out -very-very- weak, making the early parts of the game tedious as hell.

Edit: But P.S. inconstant difficulty is one of my most common complaints about games in general, laugh. I hate games that are too easy on normal but on hard you always end up running into like 1 part/boss that's F'in impossible to beat.

Last edited:

hornyking69

Mar 14, 2018
Found the scrapped links on yiff.party so here you go

V.2.51 F95mod log:
Code:
1. Removed DRM
2. Unlocked Patreon Content
3. Added CheatMenu with Game specific tabs

So apparently there's basically nothing new, he only added a DRM system which was fairly easy to bypass. Anyway at least its not the Frankenstein 2.01 that was the only version available, tho again almost no new content.

But hey android version!

So looking at the post on yiff.party it seems wolfzq stated that the basement shop (in the patreon shop) in not supported, thus you will likely receive missing asset notification if you use it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have changed the code to make it accessible at least, but as some of the assets themselves are missing, no support for any error will provided for it whatsoever, at least not from me. (I'd say 1/3 to 1/2 of basement shop works).

Also I found this version yesterday so it it has NOT been tested extensively (just made sure it runs and patreon shop works). Report any crash here or via PM

I have tested the android version, but on anything but the newest processors the game experience will be bad. (I could get stable 30fps on sdm845 and ~24fps with dips to 17fps on bluestack emulator)

English Version:

中文版 :

EDIT: attached cheatmenu fix that solves the undefined function issue, copy and replace files in the game folder
first i have to thank you for your contribution to this thread... second what type of phone you tried???
i have samsung a7 and it fails to install?

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes