LewdJiggle

Nov 4, 2019
:unsure: Not shitting on the game ( also cause i haven't even played it) but from the outside the artstyle looks a bit bland, unappealing and boring, it doesn't make me want it to play it at all, not even for free.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Do you have to get that initial rape scene for anything to progress in the game or can you go around being a virgin?
Because there's a status about it and I wonder if there's different content.
Like the game so far, kinda generic and the sounds are annoying as fuck but I was looking for a very basic RPG experience to begin with.

Ergast

May 31, 2017
Do you have to get that initial rape scene for anything to progress in the game or can you go around being a virgin?
Because there's a status about it and I wonder if there's different content.
Like the game so far, kinda generic and the sounds are annoying as fuck but I was looking for a very basic RPG experience to begin with.
In hard mode it can be finished as a virgin, but it is hardgrindy as fuck. Also, I'm not sure you can actually get the true ending as a virgin, now that I think about it, if someone can clarify this, I'd be grateful.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
In hard mode it can be finished as a virgin, but it is hardgrindy as fuck. Also, I'm not sure you can actually get the true ending as a virgin, now that I think about it, if someone can clarify this, I'd be grateful.
Ah... grind is not good.
I'll deal with this then, I was just wondering cos some games give you very obtuse paths to getting a good ending.
If the true ending doesn't require being a virgin then I'll slut about all I want.

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
Ah... grind is not good.
I'll deal with this then, I was just wondering cos some games give you very obtuse paths to getting a good ending.
If the true ending doesn't require being a virgin then I'll slut about all I want.
You cant get true ending as a virging.
But you also should follow a guide since the requirements for a true ending is kinda convoluted.
Also prepare for insane repetition, especially on horse race and slave island.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
You cant get true ending as a virging.
But you also should follow a guide since the requirements for a true ending is kinda convoluted.
Also prepare for insane repetition, especially on horse race and slave island.
Oh boi.
Well, at least that cheat menu plugin for RPGMaker games still works.
I've used it on every game that get stupid annoying after a while.

^This boi. I love him.

Ergast

May 31, 2017
Ah... grind is not good.
To be fair, one of the endings that you can get as a virgin (or THE one, not sure if you can get more than that one, outside of bad endings and I don't think those count, as you won't be a virgin for long if you are trapped in one) is actually quite good for the MC. Just not the true ending that is followed in Cursed Armor 2. For that one you have to slut quite a bit, if I remember it right.

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
What I disliked also was that it looked like it gave choices in the Owen quest line but none of them actually matter.
I sure hope Its not obligatory to be his bitch again in CA2 for true ending because I hate him and the way she gets in trouble with him again in that game is just pure retardation on her part.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes