bews

Aug 1, 2020
All patreon costumes are working... if u have them :D
I mean the patron pack in this topic is from 1.97 iirc, so some costumes are missing. If u find the CGs somewhere - just put them in "img/pictures/patreon" and they gonna appear in the game.

SirenBrink

Feb 13, 2020
Thanks to bews for the new patch and MystZERO for the costumes upload.

Here's a link for v2.50 with bews' patch, cheat menu and patreon content pre-installed, and a fix for the missing Tamamo face and hair.

Let me know if any other stuff doesn't show up or the link expires. Follow bews' instructions on page 126 for converting existing saves from earlier versions.

Last edited:

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
All patreon costumes are working... if u have them :D
I mean the patron pack in this topic is from 1.97 iirc, so some costumes are missing. If u find the CGs somewhere - just put them in "img/pictures/patreon" and they gonna appear in the game.

I've checked the thread a little and someone (That someone had the game legit with the 150 deal) confirmed that at the time of the post, all costumes were here and that it was said that the ones with errors were either old costumes that were not removed entirely or custom costumes that some patrons have asked and are for them only. So yeah x)

Here's a link for v2.50 with bews' patch, cheat menu and patreon content pre-installed, and a fix for the missing Tamamo face and hair.

Mega

Let me know if any other stuff doesn't show up or the link expires. Follow bew' instructions on page 126 for converting existing saves from earlier versions.

Thanks for this link, will download it when i can ^^

bews

Aug 1, 2020
someone (That someone had the game legit with the 150 deal) confirmed that at the time of the post, all costumes were here
It was ~2 years ago, when 1.97 was the latest version. So all costumes added after that are missing.

SirenBrink

Feb 13, 2020
My file should have everything that we've accumulated here. There is a downstairs area in the Patreon shop that's missing content but no one here has the assets. I'm not even sure the Wolfzq team has even finished creating those assets, or ever will.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
My file should have everything that we've accumulated here. There is a downstairs area in the Patreon shop that's missing content but no one here has the assets. I'm not even sure the Wolfzq team has even finished creating those assets, or ever will.
The downstairs area are for the patreons who have asked for custom costumes and so only them have the files. So if we want everything, we would have to be lucky that one, all the patrons with custom costumes comes here and second, that they would want to share their files x)

So yeah, your file is "complete"

rgdr

Nov 24, 2017
guys the witch clothes doesnt show off, can someone check it or it is just me ?
in the game when i try to equip them, it says something about failed to load .png

lunatictaker

Jul 31, 2020
Can I ask for a completed save file with access to all the memories? The one included in the v2.01 only provide L67 Lilina with OP stats and items, but I cant go to the memory zone, and even though I consumed demon fruit to get 300 SP, the open portal skill is still greyed out

Calart

Jul 11, 2020
I've checked the thread a little and someone (That someone had the game legit with the 150 deal) confirmed that at the time of the post, all costumes were here and that it was said that the ones with errors were either old costumes that were not removed entirely or custom costumes that some patrons have asked and are for them only. So yeah x)

Thanks for this link, will download it when i can ^^
Great :) But unfortunately, there are still some costumes that are missing :< The game is a little big. Maybe too big for my taste. I've spend to much time on costumes than actually playing maybe we will get a version with all outfits

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
I tried to play this game a while back and I couldn't play this because of the horrible translation. Has it improved or is still the incomprehensible mess?

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017

Mega

Let me know if any other stuff doesn't show up or the link expires. Follow bews' instructions on page 126 for converting existing saves from earlier versions.
How do I open the cheat menu?

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes