3.30 star(s) 25 Votes

BlinkyThe2nd

Jan 30, 2018
Y'know, every time I look at this thread, I wonder if I should give this game another shot...

...and every time I do give this game another shot, I remember how many hoops I have to jump through just to get a full gallery save. It's ridiculous...

Reactions: VictorDoUrden

SimplestName

Jul 29, 2019
this is the game it self. it's not the newest's version but that version mainly has extra encryption or some shit. pretty much all of the game's content in available in this download if i remember correctly
May I ask if you ended up getting the later released outfits, or just those initial ones from way back when?
(Also sorry for the bump, I'm sure you've gotten lots of attention over that outfit post.)

SimplestName

Jul 29, 2019
Y'know, every time I look at this thread, I wonder if I should give this game another shot...

...and every time I do give this game another shot, I remember how many hoops I have to jump through just to get a full gallery save. It's ridiculous...
Every time I look at this thread I think about how long it's been since I first saw it, and it still gets a lot of attention.
If you do complete a full save, you should probably try to get it pinned since people ask for one on every other page, lol.

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
A couple of questions regarding the slave line:

1. After I've been away from the island for to long, when I return I get fitted with a Magic Steel Restraint which forces me to walk like a dog. I don't mind the dog-part (since it can be fixed with a magic crystal) but it's troublesome that it blocks my armor slot making me considered naked all the time which is problematic in some areas, not to mention it severely limits my ability to dress up :) Can it be remove? I've tried both the armor store and the sex store in anvil.

2. In the memorandum for the "Escape" quest, it's mentioned that I must rescue Sandra before leaving. According to the guides I've seen it seems like someone named "Sarah" should appear when I sleep with John, is Sarah and Sandra the same person or who is Sandra? I've spent 20-30 minutes doing nothing but resting/sleeping to trigger the Sarah event, sometimes I get called alone and sometimes in "dog-form" with the other girls, but never have I've seen any Sarah, is there something else needed for her appearance to trigger or is it completely random? All other Slave quests are marked as completed.

At the moment, the only kind of "progress" I can seem to make in Torres is to accept being made into a permanent slave, but I'm not sure that's the best option. Is my save gamed broken, am I missing something or is this simply a "that's how it's ment to be if you mess things up so badly with everything up to this point"? :)

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
A couple of questions regarding the slave line:

1. After I've been away from the island for to long, when I return I get fitted with a Magic Steel Restraint which forces me to walk like a dog. I don't mind the dog-part (since it can be fixed with a magic crystal) but it's troublesome that it blocks my armor slot making me considered naked all the time which is problematic in some areas, not to mention it severely limits my ability to dress up :) Can it be remove? I've tried both the armor store and the sex store in anvil.

2. In the memorandum for the "Escape" quest, it's mentioned that I must rescue Sandra before leaving. According to the guides I've seen it seems like someone named "Sarah" should appear when I sleep with John, is Sarah and Sandra the same person or who is Sandra? I've spent 20-30 minutes doing nothing but resting/sleeping to trigger the Sarah event, sometimes I get called alone and sometimes in "dog-form" with the other girls, but never have I've seen any Sarah, is there something else needed for her appearance to trigger or is it completely random? All other Slave quests are marked as completed.

At the moment, the only kind of "progress" I can seem to make in Torres is to accept being made into a permanent slave, but I'm not sure that's the best option. Is my save gamed broken, am I missing something or is this simply a "that's how it's ment to be if you mess things up so badly with everything up to this point"? :)
Well, figured out the answer to the first question myself, if I boost my sexual power to over 5000 so I get the cursed armor it will forcibly remove the Magic Steel Restraint.

Still not sure about the whole Sandra/Sarah thing though, but with the ability to remove the restraint, I can at least move forward without worrying that I'll be forever stuck in that thing :)

Edit: And now I figured out the second part as well, just needed to advance the adventurer-guild story until I actually got the quest to free Sandra, no wonder I couldn't recognize the name since it hadn't actually appeared anywhere until now.

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
anyone know how to get the meat toilet title?
during prison quest get free by ropes and take the punishment, there are 2 ways to do, don't know if both get the same result, you can get off by the robes asking your "neighbor" or like i've done, consume all the armor during fights ( you can fight the guards during night, then.. still don't know how to get power back :/)

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
What a game... ofc i mean in good way, a truly rpg experience, this game is simply massive and you can get lost even doing only side quests, the freedom you can have is exemplary (AAA today games should learn lmao). As now i'm doing slave quest (your wallet must have less than 1k, get fight against predons and ofc lost the fight :D enjoy)

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
btw... the futa ending.... is something... i mean, you can even continue the game like this but how the hell you can resist with vibration sound (don't have explore that much that path so i'm not sure what may happen next, i'm not really interested so don't think i will discover it lmao)

Narathlos

Jun 4, 2020
Can you do Sacred beast line before abbadon line ? (i mean does doing Sacred beast Line cancel abbadon line so u cant do abbadon line)

Reactions: witkaub

Humidcow

Nov 16, 2019
so whenever i replace the "all patreon costume" www folder with the "cheat mod" www folder i get an error that says "failed to load: js/plugins/Z_ALL.js" am i missing something? or am i just not supposed to do this?

SirenBrink

Feb 13, 2020
so whenever i replace the "all patreon costume" www folder with the "cheat mod" www folder i get an error that says "failed to load: js/plugins/Z_ALL.js" am i missing something? or am i just not supposed to do this?
Use my link on page 126. It is v2.50, has all costumes plus a fix for the Tamamo content, and comes with the cheat menu preinstalled.

Reactions: Death666

XDNileth

Jul 24, 2020
could anyone help me with a problem in the game there's an error always popping up uncaught error: header is wrong

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
Hi. I download the game from pages 126 and I put my savefile from patreon clothes version in the front pages in. I notice that I some clothes down in the basement shop don4t have pictures. Is this normal? I didn't have those clothes on me. I bought it after that patch

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
btw... the futa ending.... is something... i mean, you can even continue the game like this but how the hell you can resist with vibration sound (don't have explore that much that path so i'm not sure what may happen next, i'm not really interested so don't think i will discover it lmao)
that shit is so annoying same with infinite moans

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes