Humato

Jan 20, 2018
Something really weird happened just now when I played this game. When I was about to save the game the save deleted itself instead of saving. Is it possible to get my save back? I don't want to start all over from level one again.

Daniesyah12

Mar 24, 2020
It's seem like the cheat mod aren't working for me or did I set it up wrong? cus I rarely use pc so I don't understand how to install the cheat mod right

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I prob have it on my old comp I will post if I can find it
Sorry for the very late reply, IF you do, please DMed me it, since that version I am trying to know, if it had some of the things (Not costumes) that were removed in the later versions

Zack97

Feb 20, 2018
Found the scrapped links on yiff.party so here you go

V.2.51 F95mod log:
Code:
1. Removed DRM
2. Unlocked Patreon Content
3. Added CheatMenu with Game specific tabs

So apparently there's basically nothing new, he only added a DRM system which was fairly easy to bypass. Anyway at least its not the Frankenstein 2.01 that was the only version available, tho again almost no new content.

But hey android version!

So looking at the post on yiff.party it seems wolfzq stated that the basement shop (in the patreon shop) in not supported, thus you will likely receive missing asset notification if you use it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have changed the code to make it accessible at least, but as some of the assets themselves are missing, no support for any error will provided for it whatsoever, at least not from me. (I'd say 1/3 to 1/2 of basement shop works).

Also I found this version yesterday so it it has NOT been tested extensively (just made sure it runs and patreon shop works). Report any crash here or via PM

I have tested the android version, but on anything but the newest processors the game experience will be bad. (I could get stable 30fps on sdm845 and ~24fps with dips to 17fps on bluestack emulator)

English Version:
Windows Mega
Android Mega

中文版 :
Windows Mega
Android Mega

EDIT: attached cheatmenu fix that solves the undefined function issue, copy and replace files in the game folder
There still something missing at underground floor shop

Reactions: ac2665357

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I completed the first run as a virgin. If anyone want this save file, I'll add here. No cheat or edit.

Virgin run tip: Use mercenaries in the guild. Especially Melissa and Lucia. They are very powerful but they need level for last 2 bosses. I couldn't kill them all.

I love this game but,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay..... I played your save file out of curosity, but when I loaded it up I found already an issue with it..... It is this....
opera_BxBR8tob1q.png

Also when trying to select any of theses

Game_MsW20vhGBB.png

I gets this......

Game_Yzwom7wn6H.png

It seems that, you haven't been giving Cecelia any Lust Energy at all, and the above choices are very crucial for certain quests lines that can be done in advanced a head of time and also to unlocks certain things as well to, so yeah..... You did well witch a Virgin Run no dububt, but to helps out other runs for a New Game Plus runs, it is very crucial to gives Cecelia as much as Lust Energy as possible, to makes some quest lines a lot easier to do. Yes you can gives her Lust Energy through many different sexual acts, Oral, Anal and Breasts, you don't gets as much form Vaginal, but you still gets some none of the less

smegmaboyo

Apr 16, 2019
So from what I glimpsed through the thread here... there are a few versions and... Which version actually has everything? The main one that's v2.50? Or the one in the Extras that says All Patreon Costumes? Also I read something about an Z_all replacement, which I have no idea what that means.
Seconding this, I have no clue which version to play.

bews

Aug 1, 2020
2.50 version with everything installed was posted somewhere in the comments, just search for it.

thispls13

Jan 23, 2021
does the current version (2.5) also include all patreon costumes and everything?
if not is there a way to add them from there? it says the patreon version is 1.9

Nightverge

Aug 3, 2017
does anyone knows where to get the silver flowers?
Forest to the west of the starting castle. I've noticed them in the first area, might be in later ones as well. They're easy to miss, they don't stand out as much as mushrooms or herbs. Tried checking the area to grab a screenshot for you, but I didn't find any. Same with an earlier save. Maybe it's just random?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018

all costmes
Question regarding this.

It seems this is an old version(around 2.0). Does the new version(2.5) have all costumes? What would make sense to play?
In case the new version doesn't have all costumes, have they been shared in a new version as well? Can the new version be merged with the costumes from the old version?

EDIT: This is the post I was looking for.

Well, by editing Z_All from CA 2.50, the game can use the pngs from the patreon folder, and it seem's to work thus far ...

EDIT :
Ok, so after a bit more tests, some images failed to load, i'll go investigate

EDIT 2 :
I'm a idiot, it cannot load because i don't have the patreon images it want to load ...
I encoutered only one strange behavior, with cape50, it loaded but also showed an error, idk why tho.

View attachment 1303202
If anyone has more costumes that'd be great.

Last edited:
Reactions: AshiRush

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Question regarding this.

It seems this is an old version(around 2.0). Does the new version(2.5) have all costumes? What would make sense to play?
In case the new version doesn't have all costumes, have they been shared in a new version as well? Can the new version be merged with the costumes from the old version?

EDIT: This is the post I was looking for.

If anyone has more costumes that'd be great.
i been messing around with the files and you can update the old files to work with the new one but it's just too much effort for me to personally do it at this time. i lack the outfits for the current version but editing in the outfits should be easy enough or even adding in new community made outfits should be possible if someone wanted to put in the work

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes