vilicious69

Aug 12, 2017
wanted to know if anyone manage to choose the first one dont know what they want want to fight him but it will not let me

chesire

May 5, 2017
I also have SOME problem when i play
1. Dalen (prison warden) he does not start the sex or training part why? HOW do I trigger it I in all honestly gave up on it.
PLEASE HELP
2. there was one time after hypnosis quest when i returned and had sex with guard they stopped arresting me. How was that triggered?

vilicious69

Aug 12, 2017
Woot finally got the true ending and end ending A abandon curse armor stage here the save if you guy run
dont know if i can give you my save since i see many people do it here missing 3 ending to complete

rayene125

Jul 26, 2017
guys can you please guve me a game similar to this one i've looking and i didn't find i just want a game similar to this in everything

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
guys can you please guve me a game similar to this one i've looking and i didn't find i just want a game similar to this in everything
a game similar to this in everything
in everything
sorry but nothing come straight to mind but you can try "Princess serena ~Raid of Demon Legion~" or "Tales of Ameria". they both do the outfit system. there was something else i remember that was similar but i can't seem to remember it

Reactions: Shiroikata

lvxinyao

Jan 30, 2018
Hey guys long time no see, here is the latest version of the game as of 11/28/2017 ver 1.9750 aswell as 3 months of patreon rewards
I wonder if you guys can Gobbledygook the password. Geez I wonder what it could be Gobbledygook, and if a mod could update the front page I would appreciate it greatly. :> show me some love Gobbledygook @Souleater

Updated for more links.
sorry. may i ask you what the passward is? my english is poor.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes