Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Is the Zippy version on front page suppose to have so many missings files? or should i just avoid the patreon store all together?

Failsy

Aug 16, 2017
how do you soul's brand?
complete enough of one class and the principle will put the character through one last test before bed (uses the midnight time slot) that completes her suggestion on that clas and upgrades the 'soul mark'

Teratore

Mar 7, 2018
Take a look a this picture it will help you
btw, there is some mistakes in this picture. One of them is on day 11-12 , there is double light magic class, but on one of this days you need to take water class, or you wont have enough classes at the end for soul mark. And another one is on day 20+ not sure wich one, but its after u told to visit Lightning magic teacher on next day, it marked as "Soul's brand" night but actually its not, because after you told to meet teacher starts new day without branding event.

Also i found it a bit confusing with "bad student" events, so if anyone having trouble with it heres some advices:
to skip classes just sleep and choose "skip classes"
On "Bad student 3" event you need to talk to the dude where you see tied up girl in previous events.
And "Bad students 4" event is to find anna (not sure where she is probably on 2nd floor)

And if im not mistaken Dark spirit event means nothing, its just a way to permamently increase your M.Atk M.def stats and doesnt affect story

chesire

May 5, 2017
Can anybody tell me how to trigger the quest of fisherman with blue cap in old city (east side)
Capture.PNG

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
btw, there is some mistakes in this picture. One of them is on day 11-12 , there is double light magic class, but on one of this days you need to take water class, or you wont have enough classes at the end for soul mark. And another one is on day 20+ not sure wich one, but its after u told to visit Lightning magic teacher on next day, it marked as "Soul's brand" night but actually its not, because after you told to meet teacher starts new day without branding event.

Also i found it a bit confusing with "bad student" events, so if anyone having trouble with it heres some advices:
to skip classes just sleep and choose "skip classes"
On "Bad student 3" event you need to talk to the dude where you see tied up girl in previous events.
And "Bad students 4" event is to find anna (not sure where she is probably on 2nd floor)

And if im not mistaken Dark spirit event means nothing, its just a way to permamently increase your M.Atk M.def stats and doesnt affect story
You are right I forgot the mistakes in the picture

Korvbagaren

Jan 3, 2018
How do i keep my Lust Power after i go to sleep at night in the academy? i always reset at 500 i when i need 5000 to not get the bad ending?

Failsy

Aug 16, 2017
How do i keep my Lust Power after i go to sleep at night in the academy? i always reset at 500 i when i need 5000 to not get the bad ending?
when you get to the point of knowing you need lusy power, your succubus will be spiponing it off to her self and leaveing you with enough to still be effective, the 5000 you need is counted as what she has taken

Gizza

Mar 14, 2018
Currently fighting boss battle at the academy. I must be missing something as when ever I get Beryl down to low HP she just heals. Eventually I loose after using up too much lust power. Suggestions?

DemonWithin

Mar 17, 2018
Did previous versions released here have all CGI? And can we expect to get patreon images in the future?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Did previous versions released here have all CGI? And can we expect to get patreon images in the future?
It's so hard to read one page before this one? Where there is my reply about it?

NO. The version shared here doesn't have any CG, Costume and something like that that are patreon exclusive ONLY. So unless someone is willing to pay 50$ or more for all the content of the game only on patreon, then we will have only what the DLSite version offer to us.

And always like I said previously, don't remember very well if the user that shared a version before the official one did something with some costumes of patreon, but still they're not all of them. So no, again, unless someone pays 50+$, we won't get any patreon exclusive - probably if you go and download don't know, for example the 1.91 or before (1.80, don't know exactly the numeration about it), you can see something if that version shared was from patreon, but still, the game will be not complete (thus the CG will not be all of them) and given the fact that maybe some things has changed from those version to the full, surely they won't work (if you thought about copying the files from one version to another).

Reactions: chesire

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
So every version will have messages like "missing picture" am I right? (due to f2p content)

Also how to take off the cursed crown?

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes