3.30 star(s) 25 Votes

thancrus

Sep 4, 2017
just search the thread with google/bing/duckduckgo/
unfortunately there either isn't one here or i'm completely inept since i already tried searching the thread and only found a mini guide for the Evil Insect (Abadon) End on page 11 hence why i was asking if anyone had a walkthrough thanks for trying tho friendo

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
unfortunately there either isn't one here or i'm completely inept since i already tried searching the thread and only found a mini guide for the Evil Insect (Abadon) End on page 11 hence why i was asking if anyone had a walkthrough thanks for trying tho friendo
Try page 31:

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Try page 31:
man that looks an awful lot like the post i made on page 11, good thing someone else is getting credit for me digging up and getting someone to translate that for everyone.

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
Just wondering, is there any actual content with the *spoiler* unicorn-horse-race-golden-goddess-thingie?

Last time I played I had no trouble escaping the whole horse race stuff (by winning races), I recall a scene with the unicorn-chick talking with the owner about some plan she has to keep me (or something), but nothing ever seemed to come of it. Is there any proper content with that (that I failed to trigger), or was that just left sort of unfinished?

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
there are a couple ways to finish the unicorn quest, the shortest is to beat the robber and get your money back and go back to the main town? Another is to get a loan, lose money and get enslaved as a rider. From there you can improve your unicorn relationship (up to 3300) and up your rider experience by training with Matt & Snowy (up to 80).

Actions adds to unicorn's like or not:
Water:
Touch: +2 like
Paddle: -2
Option 3: -4 (splash water naked)
Option 4: -4 (masterbate)
Option 5: -4 (fondle boobs)

Food:
Encourage: -2
Command: +2
Option 3: +6 (comb hair)
Option 4: +2 (feed while naked)
Option 5: -10 (appetizer)

Heart emoji(6 times) = +1
...(5 times) = +2
Anger = -5

Wake up everyday minus points:
Shout: -34
Push: -32
Touch: -28/27

Win = 10,000G
Lose = +10,000G Debt
Refuse = +20,000 Debt
Debt = 100,000G have to attend a performance match unconditionally (beast wife / exhibition game every 3 days)

Variable#62: +20000=debt -20000=winnings

First lose 100,000, to trigger more training options, then win to trigger wanting to buy the unicorn but it'll take a while so eventually you'll trigger training with Snowy and being the beast wife. Talk to Snowy at night after you see that scene with her & Fetch, you'll then have an option to train with your unicorn at night with Snowy..

Exhibition game is where you'll get the money to buy the unicorn faster, save before each race..

If you decide to stay you get the beast wife ending.

Another way is to escape by getting 600 sexual power from riding with Matt during training, but don't drink the unicorn pee or you'll have to start over collecting sexual power..

Last edited:

leeryujin

Mar 21, 2018
Basic guide / tips (Most of the info is from this thread, credit goes to whomever, too lazy to look up their names)
Key item memorandom is your best friend
Aphrodisiac (Philtre) triples sex power gained.
Failing an objective may cause secondary objective to show up.

On first playthrough, just lose. keep on losing. complete as much of relic quest line as you can while losing.
this is one of those frustrating games where most efficient method of playing is to lose. it sucks, its shitty game design.
Only two relic boss you want to beat is first and third boss. Keep on losing to gain as much moster seman as you can after you gain semen aquarius.
You can use them later to gain stat enhancement.
Relic quest line is not very long if you avoid side quests. While priest makes you wait, do quild quests.

Maze
animation you see in center while having ghost follow you is how you differentiate what room you are in.
Each exit has set path. Left, Up, left, Up. (i think, not confirmed)

Slave town Torre
Training increases slave level, stick with water training for a while before moving on to others.
Your sex power will be capped at 200 due to Seaclya, no reason to go way above it unless you want to.
After awhile you'll start making 10K to 20k+ per dance session.
Arena (read the rule on the doorway leading into actual arena proper). running around for 60 sec is the best way.
Brothel sex: you take percentage HP damage everytime your pleasure bar fills up. How fast your bar fills up depends on your stamina and slave lv.
Whenever your power reaches full and you switch position, be sure to pick a position you are not currently in. this will decrease your pleasure meter.

**to escape:
Talk to slave girl talking about escaping. go about your day until she is gone/you see a sailor slacking on side of the building.
Talk to sailor, you'll end up hiding in a building. Do not go in the crate and walk out.
Your character just talked about getting food and water, get water from strip club and get food from food vendor.
talk to sailor to enter building, get in the crate.

Castle slave
Only being trained by John increases loyalty so take advantage of little doggy's training to rake up slave lv and stamina.
Utilize brothel on day time to get sex power / decrease john's loyalty.
during night when you can't find anyone to train with, go dancing to trigger event.

Long as your sex power is high, you'll gain minor amount of loyalty so don't be fraid of pleasing John.
This leads to less amount of John events so less loyalty.
If loyalty gets too high, sleep outside the castle near the dancing area. this forces John's events to not occur.
So you can sleep around in brothel to lessen loyalty before resuming John's events.

Unicorn race
If you follow the event as it progresses without finding the pick pocket, or cheating, you'll end up rich or at unicorn ranch. Remember that this game encourages losing. lose money at race get in debt, go ride horses.
After learning to ride, there is no reason to ride that slow horse. just ride the unicorn to increase ride skill / affection.
Ride skill seems to be capped based on event that is unlocked.
Each unicorn has different likes and dislikes, find out and keep repeating it.
If you want to just escape, keep trying to win.
If you want to progress the story, keep losing while working on affection. Just skip first few races to get debt up to 10k.
Eventually you get special training room, this room is great for generating sex power.
(It's faster to escape by losing to advance the story,get special room. walk around indefinitely getting sex power and escape. You'll need 50k gold to remove slave collar though)

Relic locations
Your house after Hypno quest (crates).
After falling down the hole (empty space left of pod with girl)
First horse riding training field. (between building)
emergent base (left side of the house.)
forest jail mines (crates next to masturbation point)
Before torres castle, (upper left side)

leeryujin

Mar 21, 2018
To start magic academy finish hypnosis questline and date dragonsong three times.
Recommend finishing relic questline, otherwise you will be locked out.
Academy (bring at least 10 aphrodisiac and 10 sedative)

this table is basically the picture that was floating around this thread...
Day 0 Nothing
Day 1 Light 1 Sleep Roomate
Day 2 Light 2 Air 1 Roomate
Day 3 Light 3 Air 2 Roomate
Day 4 Water 1 Air 3 Roomate
Day 5 Water 2 Fire 1 Roomate
Day 6 Water 3 Fire 2 Roomate
Day 7 Earth 1 Fire 3 Roomate
Day 8 Earth 2 Lightning 1 Roomate
Day 9 Earth 3 Lightning 2 Roomate
Day 10 Light 4 Lightning 3 Room
Day 11 Water 4 Lightning 4 Find BF (outside)
Day 12 Earth 4 (talk to green head by the door) Air 4 Date BF (roof) Dark spirit
Day 13 Light 5 (talk to green haired girl) Fire 4 Lightning teacher Dark spirit 2
Day 14 Water 5 Lightning 5 Cafe 1 (dilinquent) dark
Day 15 Earth 5 Fire 5 Cafe 2 (dilinquent) dark (obtain bracelet)
Day 16 Light 6 Lightning 5 (repeat) Cafe 3 (dilinquent) soul brand
Day 17 skip/Miller Air 5 Rooftop date Dark spirit
Day 18 Water 6 Air 6 Lightning teacher/Date BF afterwards Soul brand
Day 19 Earth 6 Fire 6 Date BF Soul brand
Day 20 Skip/Miller Lightning 6 Cafe (Dilinquent) Soul brand
Day 21 Skip/Miller Skip/any Date BR (roof) Soul brand
Day 22 Skip/any Skip/any Date BF (roof) Soul brand
Day 23 Skip/Miller/Anna Skip/any Date BF (roof)
Day 24 Skip/Anna(bath) Skip/any Lightning teacher
Day 25 Skip/any skip/any Lightning teacher roomate
Day 26 Skip/Anna skip/have sex alot sex again then teacher aphrodisiac/roomate
Day 27 aprodisiac/anna Sex/sex aphrodisiac/teacher aphrodisiac/roomate
Day 28 Aphrodisiac/anna sex/sex aphrodisiac/teacher aphrodisiac/roomate
Day 29 Aphrodisiac/anna sex/sex teacher. end.

Honestly, academy just boils down to rank up everything to lv 6, and last three days whore around and raise sex power as high as it will go. You can skip the dark part and it won't have too much impact from what i have seen. you literally have 2 to 3 days that's free so even if you miss a step, just catch up. long as you finish before day 26 you are fine.

thancrus

Sep 4, 2017
@ thank you very much for gathering this up and thank you to everyone who posted all this info originally

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
What are the two items you get from the mercenaries you hire in the guild? In one of my run through I got Demon's Imprisonment from Mhairi, but what is the other? The futa cock? XD

How to trigger the Relic's Good End A? Seems to get no memories with Seaclya, do you have to do some of the soul contracts? or other quests.

Last edited:

Ahmos

Aug 24, 2017
okay I am stuck in the jail, when my sentence is over my character has sex with a guard and has to stay an extra day, I can't get out of that loop, so I tried getting out the other way but I can't find the thing needed to pick the lock and the old guy who you give tobacco never gives me anything, I tried building up 5 and giving them in succession, that didn't work, and I tried giving him one a day for 5 days, that didn't work either. how the hell do I get out.

Terryll

Jan 12, 2018
What are the two items you get from the mercenaries you hire in the guild? In one of my run through I got Demon's Imprisonment from Mhairi, but what is the other? The futa cock? XD

How to trigger the Relic's Good End A? Seems to get no memories with Seaclya, do you have to do some of the soul contracts? or other quests.
The other item is the "Sealing Holy Water" from Melissa, the mercenary group on the right.

You can get a memory for Seacylya by joining the adventure guild with the "alternative" payment.

You get one item you need from the each mercenary group after "paying" for their service repeatedly. I am not sure the exact number of times you have to "pay" or if it is random.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Garnet X

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
is that the one posted before? cos that one was missing a month of content...
like i replied to someone else, what is missing that can be purchased through the ingame shops, and not cheating them in with the cheat menu plugin?

it has everything my version does, which is also missing items from the cheat menu, and i get the 150$ package.

you guys are getting this stuff for free and still complaining about it. I'm at a loss.

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
like i replied to someone else, what is missing that can be purchased through the ingame shops, and not cheating them in with the cheat menu plugin?

it has everything my version does, which is also missing items from the cheat menu, and i get the 150$ package.

you guys are getting this stuff for free and still complaining about it. I'm at a loss.
i'm not complaining dude, calm down... i was just pointing the fact... if you go to the room that sells the cosplay patreon items, there should be one npc for each month of item but one npc for one month is missing. similarly in the beauty salon too. i wasnt complaining... just curiously asking to see if this one has that fixed

Reactions: mehmeme

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
i'm not complaining dude, calm down... i was just pointing the fact... if you go to the room that sells the cosplay patreon items, there should be one npc for each month of item but one npc for one month is missing. similarly in the beauty salon too. i wasnt complaining... just curiously asking to see if this one has that fixed
May is the one "missing" but that's because he only started adding npcs with the second year of costumes. So may won't be added to next month. Last May's costume in the shop on the right side of the counter (the queen bee set). Same for the beauty salon. Next month will have the may npc. that is provided the your anonymous benefactor provides you with the new update.

Reactions: johntrine
3.30 star(s) 25 Votes