JohnJameson

Jan 19, 2017
Guys. We just got an update that wolfzq is currently working on the futa side story. He also releasing new CGs
In general, I would prefer to see the continuation to the Torres-city-of-the-slaves, but it's better to have a bird in hand than a crane in the sky.

Apr 21, 2017
So after digging a bit, i found a way to cheat ( edit ) the hidden attribute of this game , cuz i dont see anyone posted about this so here it is
1st : You will need to unpack the game ( i use enigma )
2nd : Download and use the rpg maker mv cheat plugin ( you can google search it easily )
3rd : While in the game, you can see that u can edit the basic stats with the plugin, but cant do anything with the hidden attribute - which i think is the most thing we want to cheat
4th: Here the trick, just press F8 while in game to bring up the console, then type $wolfzqPlayer
5th : Object -> _params: is the hidden stat like charm, shame, submission , v.v....
_paramCount : is the sex number counts, when edit it, u wil need to have one more time sex to unlock the title
Im looking for a way to cheat the title but havent found anything

Reactions: dav121

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
this can be used to edit saves. it even has the name for the stats such as lust and submission organize so you know what code of line to change. yeah for wolfzq having an easy to understand game save code. i even was able to edit the hidden slave stats and quest values. also if you want to further hack the game, all you need to do is to copy all the data files of the game into a new rpg maker mv project. than you can edit maps, quest values, and even create custom items. after wards just transfer back the file you made the changes on to the game's data folder and see the changes you made. you can change dialog in the map settings to create better translations or even just completely change what characters say. i might make translation changes in the update if i can understand the untranslated parts of the game and make it more fully translated as possible if i have the time and the reliable form of translating the text. i could copy and the text into google translate but google can't translate context so i will need to make a guess of what some some one is saying and help it matches the meaning of what they said in the original language

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
btw the edits for the hidden stats start in line 6124 and the names can be find at line 6137
i didn't share this information before because i didn't think anyone would want to know but i just punting it out there for now. i am not a coder or a hack and have very little experiences with using rpg maker but in the short time in making games and in the long time of playing them i soon learned and understood the ways games are coded and event are being played out by intuition and understanding the boundaries of the software the creators use. btw if you gonna try to use the scripts when editing the game's data via rpg maker mv it good crash due to failure to read the scripts. i have a theory this is the result of the game's scripts being in Chinese and can be resolve by setting the local language to Chinese but i'm too lazy too look into it. i'm not sure what to do make the scripts comparable with rpg maker mv and i'm too lazy to mess with them to learn more about the game's coding

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnJameson

Alex12377

May 8, 2017
also i think after the collage quest you can get pregant

just get fucked by someone in the pussy. bandits, snowy(unicorn but games counts it as snowy), king john, prison warden, or get enough lust(around 300-400 i think) to get the chick living in your head to fuck you.
I still can not get pregnant even though I edit max sperm! Can you show me detail???

youtoobtopia

May 20, 2017
I still can not get pregnant even though I edit max sperm! Can you show me detail???
The trigger for Lilina to be able to get pregnant should be after you finished the tentacle 2nd quest where there is an event where lilina's stomach is bloated with so much sperm and then give birth to mini tentacles....
if you edit the max sperm you must fuck once then lilina's stomach should be big (if this is what you mean by pregnant), you can also get lilina's stomach big by fucking lots of times where there should be lines like "so much sperm is coming out of lilina's pussy"

• Angry
Reactions: Cross Zero

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
jesus... long time didnt check on this game... and here i am... wolfzq getting angry at people leaking his game... lets hope people will keep a secret here

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
He doesn't know about copy write law because there isn't any in china. So he doesn't know about dmc claims

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 25 Votes