3.30 star(s) 25 Votes

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Hello, where i can find the cheat menu for this game? Is there any link to it? Thanks.
DOES THIS UPDATE havea cheat menu, how to open the cheat menu
So I just started this game, and unable to decide if I should go normal mode or hard mode (not going virgin). I like the idea of progressing with unlocking the items you get by default in normal mode, but I've also read in this forum that some people do not recomend starting in hard mode (although some does). So I'm curious how much harder the game becomes in hard mode, and if it's basically just a huge, permanent dissability which makes the game unbearable. Or can you just circumvent either of these things somehow? Also if there are any other notable advantage/disadvantage with either difficulty.

On a side note: Is the older version, the best one to play if I want the most content(the one named "All Patreon Costumes" on main page) ? Compared to version 2.5/25.1(since it seems to be missing assets as far as I can tell)

Thanks.
For me it dosn't work if possible upload a version of the game with the 3rd party cheat menu.
Sorry for being simple.
For those that have problems or do not like the CheatMenu of Aziien .
Use the v2.50 cheat mode attached below (extract and replace/update the www folder of the game with the contents of the zip archive).
How to use:
key 1 : invokes/closes the cheat menu
key 2 : previous menu of the cheat
key 3 : next menu of the cheat
(the other keys are explained in each menu)

Last edited:

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
For those that have problems or do not like the CheatMenu of Aziien .
Use the v2.50 cheat mode attached below (extract and replace/update the www folder of the game with the contents of the zip archive).
How to use:
key 1 : invokes/closes the cheat menu
key 2 : previous menu of the cheat
key 3 : next menu of the cheat
(the other keys are explained in each menu)
thx

Reactions: pk2000

PeanutDr

Feb 26, 2018
So im a bit late to this thread and i hope there is someone that can help me, i downloaded the modded version and there is a Customnization shop, everything on there is basically stating that its missing a patreon picture, are those not available in this thread? if they are i would appreciate if someone would quote the link to fix that problem. Everything else on the clothing section is working

(screenshot for refrence )

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
Is there any way to move all the patreon costumes into the 2.50 version of the game? Or is it exclusive to and older version?

spongy

Jan 22, 2018
Is there any way to move all the patreon costumes into the 2.50 version of the game? Or is it exclusive to and older version?
I simply put the www\img\pictures\patreon folder into the v2.50's pictures folder and it seems to be working

OnionSama

Jun 9, 2018
pretty sure someone somewhere asked that before but no matter how much i search for it i can't find it

well i bought the steam version when it was available but never played the game
i heard that the dev didn't updated the steam version after it got removed

so should i just get the game here or go for the steam version ? what are the differences?

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020
How to play android version bro
Regular install, two-finger tap allows you to open the menu or go back. The game is a bit choppy on android due to poor optimization, but quite playable.

I do warn you that it can get annoying to tap so much for movement. PC is recommended.

maxsciem

Apr 25, 2020
hallo all
i got a question regarding parasite line...
why i cant give birth to 1st stage parasite
even i had done talk to parasite 3 times during day and night 3 days straight ??
im still wondering bout this stage since i hade done more than 5 days but nothing happen
can someone tell me why im stuck plzzz

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
From what version did you copy the patreon folder from? thanks.
I could not have it working on v2.5 provided by the website so i encrypted almost whole patreon folder (except eye and face folder,which had way too many files to dealwith), just paste this to img/pictures/lilina folder and merge it with lilina folder, should provide access to patreon items and all other stuff
PS-1: divided them into 6 parts since website won't let me upload them all at once,
PS-2: there might be some issues that i missed
PS-3: if any of you wishes to finish the last part that i hadn't touched, this is the website i used to convert them

and the En/Decrypt-Code to make things easier for you:
063c74a0388db28f147a6653006e5cd2

patreon skins for 2.5

EDIT: Turns out only those few that i tried working properly, there are quite few of them that are not working, but some are:rolleyes:
Update: Not sure how it is working but if i load from a v2 save, v2.5 loads the skin but if i load a save from v2.5 it doesn't show for some reason

Last edited:

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Regarding the cheat mod, whenever I change certain parameters, no matter what denomination I change it by, I always get this

Anyone got an idea how I can fix this?

Cheat error.png

Last edited:

maxsciem

Apr 25, 2020
anyone have any idea how to clear parasite line ??
since im stuck at there when to get 1st parasite birth
i had done talked to parasite 3 times at day and night for 3 days straight but nothing happen...
someone plz help me to clear this

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes