DarkRatman

Sep 3, 2020
I was wondering if anybody knows of a way to edit the games sprites? What I want to do is assign character sprites to the different costumes. There are a lot of these that shown the character picture with a costume but don't reflect on the sprite.
I don’t know an easy way, but I can tell you a difficult one. In RPG Maker MV you create a new project, copy the contents of the "www" folder into it, add your edits and copy back. I'm not sure about the 100% performance of the result (I just looked at the scripts, but did not change anything), but if you really want to, you can try.

Reactions: CaptiaCanada

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
Questions, so I downloaded the game, and saw the all patreon costumes. Is the latest one include those costumes? because the all costumes version is a couple years back. Or do I just move the patreon folder to the 2.5?

Mar 14, 2021
I don’t know an easy way, but I can tell you a difficult one. In RPG Maker MV you create a new project, copy the contents of the "www" folder into it, add your edits and copy back. I'm not sure about the 100% performance of the result (I just looked at the scripts, but did not change anything), but if you really want to, you can try.
This seemed to have worked. I tried it and was able to see how the game work from inside RPG maker.

fenrir734

Sep 24, 2018
For everyone who look for patreon outfits (it's for the 2.04 version and concern only equipment)

There is a list of what I don't have:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If someone have a outfit I don't have it will be nice to share (°w°)

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
For everyone who look for patreon outfits (it's for the 2.04 version and concern only equipment)

There is a list of what I don't have:

If someone have a outfit I don't have it will be nice to share (°w°)
I know that you said its for 2.04 version, but does that also mean it doesn't work for the latest 2.5?

fenrir734

Sep 24, 2018
I know that you said its for 2.04 version, but does that also mean it doesn't work for the latest 2.5?
The 2.04 use png files whereas the 2.5 use rpgmvp files, it's easier to customize with png and even if you convert them in rpgmvp your will not sure they will appear in game (at least when i have tested none of patreon stuff worked correctly) but if you have a method that works no problem

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
The 2.04 use png files whereas the 2.5 use rpgmvp files, it's easier to customize with png and even if you convert them in rpgmvp your will not sure they will appear in game (at least when i have tested none of patreon stuff worked correctly) but if you have a method that works no problem
I see, well sad to hear that, anyway, thank you

Mar 14, 2021
I see, well sad to hear that, anyway, thank you
You can decrypt the rpgmvp files and they will show up in game has long has you have the file placed in the right folder. When you try to put one of the missing armor pieces on in the game it will give you the location of the missing folder in the games files. I fixed a missing armor piece that was actually in the files but in the wrong place and have manage to swap pictures of armors. Has for a decrypter if you look for and RPG maker mv decrypter it will show up. I would share the one I'm using but It would go against the wishes of the maker. If anybody provides the missing armor pictures I could decrypt then if it doesn't go against the wishes of this site.

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
Please about help

When I start game, I have black screen and inscyption : Failed to load: js/plugins/Z_All.js

I am not very familiar with this, but I suspect that I need to get the missing file from somewhere and put it in a folder.
I reinstalled the game, but it did nothing
If the solution is somewhere in the next few pages please show it to me. I m blind :)

Cybrakys

Apr 21, 2020
Well, by editing Z_All from CA 2.50, the game can use the pngs from the patreon folder, and it seem's to work thus far ...

EDIT :
Ok, so after a bit more tests, some images failed to load, i'll go investigate

EDIT 2 :
I'm a idiot, it cannot load because i don't have the patreon images it want to load ...
I encoutered only one strange behavior, with cape50, it loaded but also showed an error, idk why tho.

1626522380985.png

Last edited:

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
Well, by editing Z_All from CA 2.50, the game can use the pngs from the patreon folder, and it seem's to work thus far ...

EDIT :
Ok, so after a bit more tests, some images failed to load, i'll go investigate

EDIT 2 :
I'm a idiot, it cannot load because i don't have the patreon images it want to load ...
I encoutered only one strange behavior, with cape50, it loaded but also showed an error, idk why tho.

View attachment 1303202
Might be stating the obvious here, but just to be 100%, by replacing the 2.50 z_all with your attached file, it should be working? Thank you for sharing btw!

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
Just started playing the game, and realised when using mimicry, is there no mimicry for weapon? When I mimic my weapon, my actual equipment changed (from queen sword to low staff). Is it a glitch or is it on purpose? I mean the weapon doesn't look normal in public by itself without mimicry

Cybrakys

Apr 21, 2020
Might be stating the obvious here, but just to be 100%, by replacing the 2.50 z_all with your attached file, it should be working? Thank you for sharing btw!
That should work, in the mean time this is a simple edit :
Steps are :
• in Z_All, find first instance of p17
• back until you see if (!b) { ... }
• replace g=this.loadEmptyBitmap() by h=h.replace("lili","pat");h=h.replace("tna","treon");g=Bitmap.load(h)

So far it worked

EDIT :
I mean, it can be shortened, by i am lazy

Cybrakys

Apr 21, 2020
Also, i think this was not intentended to remain in the code, it exist a function, Bitmap.load2, that use RPGM encrytion but is never called.

In ImageManager.loadNormalBitmap
b is always undefined, and the call to load2 is bound by b being a defined object of some sort

Also the source of b ($we._mc) is never (or it is well hidden) set to anything

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes