Vilemk0

Oct 9, 2017
The Quote u refer to is almost 4years old and is about the old version 2.01.

EDIT:v2.50Patched (v2.50 with bews' patch, cheat menu and patreon content pre-installed, and a fix for the missing Tamamo face and hair.)
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

TY to this.

Follow these Install instructions for old saves pls :
Anyone mind sharing a working dl link?

• Sad
Reactions: Cirelc

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Sorry, I replied to the wrong message. I meant the modded links are not working. Do you even need that or can one simply get the same deal with the patched version?
Im confused why the heck, do u wanna play version 2.04? Thats a older version.

Removed the old links.

Vilemk0

Oct 9, 2017
Im confused why the heck, do u wanna play version 2.04? Thats a older version.

Removed the old links.
I understand now. Thanks for the clarification. I think it wasn't clear which version should be played though, as even 2.04 MODDED could be seen as a variant version.

One more question, is it ok to link the most recent version? I went ahead and purchased the game and it's v2.60. It doesn't have any previous patreon costumes though.

Last edited:

Vilemk0

Oct 9, 2017
Fuck it I can't figure it out. I'm trying to add the patreon costumes to the most recent patreon version of the game, 2.60. Just want what I paid for. xD

Can someone update this version with the patreon costumes and share back? :D

Reactions: Cirelc

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
Those patreon costumes are verified online. I guess, you won't have any luck with that, until you got an account. :/

Bordel

Feb 21, 2018
Anybody knows how do i get out of the Zone of seal ? I got teleported here be Baryl, right before the fight with her.

useryigo123

May 10, 2023
Fuck it I can't figure it out. I'm trying to add the patreon costumes to the most recent patreon version of the game, 2.60. Just want what I paid for. xD

>Here's the Mega upload<

I figure it out. You need to change one of the files in www\js\plugins\ . Replace the file and put patreon images in img\pictures and you can see them in game.

Reactions: ZVOnilVaulttec

useryigo123

May 10, 2023

>Here's the Mega upload<

For any one who wants to change it themselves, you can open the file named "Z_All.js" in www\js\plugins\. Search for the first "if(!b)" and replace "g=this.loadEmptyBitmap()" in {} with
"if (h.indexOf('lilina') == -1) {g=this.loadEmptyBitmap()} else {h=h.replace("lilina","patreon");g=Bitmap.load(h)}"

save the file and you will be able to see the patreon figures

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
For any one who wants to change it themselves, you can open the file named "Z_All.js" in www\js\plugins\. Search for the first "if(!b)" and replace "g=this.loadEmptyBitmap()" in {} with
"if (h.indexOf('lilina') == -1) {g=this.loadEmptyBitmap()} else {h=h.replace("lilina","patreon");g=Bitmap.load(h)}"

save the file and you will be able to see the patreon figures
Okay, but where do you get patreon costumes from? Also just putting in the images doesn't work. Also the traders need to be there, but thy aren't.
2.60 doens't show me the traders.

Additionally taking 1st the all patreon costumes version and putting 2.60 on top of it doesn't seem to work. There're also no patreon costumes in the shop, nor the traders.

EDIT:
v2.50 also doesn't show me the traders, nor the basement.

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2019
v2.50 gallery unlock. This is not a save, but a game map override, it'll unlock the gallery for every save you have. I didn't provide a save, getting to the gallery map is easy enough.

Backup www/data/map057.json, which is the queen's memory zone map.

Unzip "cursed armor gallery.zip" in the game's directory, overriding map057.json.
Tried downloading this to unlock gallery entries and it didn't do anything. Could it be because I'm on 2.60?

Bruel

Jan 1, 2018
Tried downloading this to unlock gallery entries and it didn't do anything. Could it be because I'm on 2.60?
Yeah, apparently the dev rewrote the system to bundle all languages in the same build, so the file you replaced isn't the one the game is using for english. Attached is an update with the new file location and also the newest version of the file, just in case he rewrote anything else.

Backup www/dataEN/Map057.json, which is the queen's memory zone map.

Unzip "cursed_armor_v2-60_gallery.zip" in the game's directory, overriding map057.json.

Here's some images just in case. And thanks for letting me know.

"Extract here"
1724179565758.png

"Yes"
1724179641545.png

Bruel

Jan 1, 2018
anyone have a translation of the variable and switch list in cheat
You can translate those yourself using either google translate or google sheets. The data is in files called "System.json" (there are 4 of them in the latest version, you probably need to translate the one inside "www/dataEN/", particularly, you want to translate the array called "variables"

You can use to format the json. And here's on how to translate using google sheets.

And make sure to keep every single item. If it's an empty string, leave it as an empty string. If the number of items inside the variables array don't match, your game WILL BREAK.

You want to turn this:
1724181059274.png

Into this:
1724181241960.png

Reactions: DraconicPervert
3.30 star(s) 25 Votes