Ren'Py - Cursed Love [v0.3.0] [Ojot]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Zlatic

This is so cringy, i love it. Enjoying that want that hard. Writing little repetitive and Mary Sue . Almost no choice, and pushing to certain action. Skiping some introductions makes story worse.
    Too many characters
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Bonerhat

One of those games that has a lot of attractive tags seem right up your alley, but looks and reads like it was made by a horny 13 year old making a fan translation of a bad manga. Anime style is not well done, has completely pointless house navigation, largely pointless stats, you start blackmailing people out of nowhere.. it's just overall super clumsy. Also for how over the top horny it is, there's surprisingly little actual sex.

You might get a cheap fap out of it, but probally only one, this isn't something you'll gonna keep downloaded.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

imadecoy123

This game so far is pretty straight forward when it comes to the girls. Everyone around the MC is pretty damn horny and that in itself just feels off.
    Also the MC could probably use a little work as well because he doesn't seem to look right. The women around him are pretty good looking and adorable. Can't wait what the dev has to bring.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

VRGO

Version as of review: 0.2.5

TL;DR: Pretty good for a first release.

The Good:
    • The girls are cute. Really like the nice mix of MILFs and younger girls, don't get to see that every day. Characters are also enjoyably written even if they aren't the most realistic out there.
    • I like the fact that we didn't bother with the MC having to justify to himself why incest is okay and just doing it from the start of the game. Based as hell.
    • This is a hot take but I actually like the current navigation system. A bit janky at times as in certain spots pressing the same arrow just loops between the same two rooms instead of scrolling through them all, but that's nothing some tweaks can't fix.
    • Alana is adorable (y)

The Bad
    • As with most games at the start, a proofreader would be appreciated. It's not terrible and is mostly just typos, weirdly structured sentences or some off grammar, but it's still there.
    • While I really like most of the female designs, the MC for whatever reason just looks weird. I can't put a finger on why exactly but he looks like he was hit in the face with a shovel at birth. It's not enough to turn me off from the game but it can be distracting.
    • The game is short, which isn't a problem by itself, what bugs me is the fact that it's over 3GB despite being pretty short. Would definitely recommend the dev look into doing something about that going forward, I'd hate to have to skip this one because it ends up 20GB in a few months.
    All in all I like it so far, keep up the good work dev and please for the love of god compress your images lmao
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Ximpactor

For a first release, it's definitly not bad. Interesting concept, its literally a netori player's best game. It is quite short but that makes sense considering its a first release. Good job dev, keep up the good work.