2.20 star(s) 13 Votes

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
i wanna like the game but the hunger meter and bullcrap overpowered enemies make it hard to. needs to be balanced out a lot

Reactions: mrttao

Daiji

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
I'll put it here if anyone is interested.
Free Public Version

The new version is already available, it has a lot of changes, one of them is that work has been done to rebalance the game!
5$+ Version

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game v0.24
from 649 MB to 85 MB

Last edited:
Reactions: Asenaris

craigman1211

Apr 7, 2018
Have an error where after I open the tavern I get brought into that meeting with the girl with demon wings, and after she starts talking to me the game crashes.

Daiji

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
Have an error where after I open the tavern I get brought into that meeting with the girl with demon wings, and after she starts talking to me the game crashes.
Yes, there is an error, there should be an "ignore" button, click on it

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The game would be nice if the energy drain wouldnt be so strong, especially while reading or just standing around because rl distracts a few minutes...it should only drain weil moving or doing something, not just over time. Same with food, honestly, i died more often just by standing around and doing something irl or in an other window than because of any enemy.

btw, did i miss something? I have the fire, ice and earth girl, but i cant find the light girl...i even walked every tile of the map and explored everything possible, but nothing.

Daiji

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
The game would be nice if the energy drain wouldnt be so strong, especially while reading or just standing around because rl distracts a few minutes...it should only drain weil moving or doing something, not just over time. Same with food, honestly, i died more often just by standing around and doing something irl or in an other window than because of any enemy.

btw, did i miss something? I have the fire, ice and earth girl, but i cant find the light girl...i even walked every tile of the map and explored everything possible, but nothing.
The Light girl will only appear in update 0.26

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Good to know...maybe you should hint such things in the questlog. I mean, the first 3 were there, why should anyone guess the forth one isnt?

Xalthran

Aug 26, 2019
Making grind annoying and then selling exp boosters is shitty practice and should be shamed whenever possible.

Really shame, I was interested in this game, but this is big red flag. (ultimately doesn't impact me in any way since cheating in renpy is super easy, but it says a lot about developer and his priorities)
First off mate, you are so incredibly close minded that it's ridiculous!
How and why do you suppose a vast majority of games are created?
To simply spend hours upon hours building just for kicks and giggles?
Granted, yes, there are a handful whom do it for sheer pleasure, but there are far more whom do it for that little extra income ontop of the joy they get from releasing games.
Nonetheless, in the end, it is ultimately your choice in whether you wish to be a contributing supporter to a developers cause. Either you do or you don't. End of story.
Your litte pity party and selfishness is unwarranted and unbecoming of anyone.
You realize there are over 100,000 games out there that insists on you spending ≥$20.⁰⁰ on practically foolish investments in the game players perspective, e.g., $19.⁹⁹ for 500k resource which otherwise wouldn't be that difficult to grind out yourself.
Games like Star Trek: Fleet Command on the Play Store - an insanely money gouging game that players end up spending $100.⁰⁰ ~ $1,000.⁰⁰ in at least a biweekly rate and you end up spending $19.⁹⁹ for like x10 fragments on a mediocre ship that requires x100 fragments (don't know the real numbers, been few years since I played). In the end, people are paying an astounding sum for a ship that they will evolve from in a 2-3 week timespan.
There are endless games that are in the end, pay-to-win genre and many people get suckered into them because they are fun for the first month, but then you slowly start realizing just how money hungry the devs are.
That said, why not focus your issues on every money gouging game out there and dedicate your life to bashing every single developer?
Not truly ideal, eh - one could say that idea is rather ludacris at best.
So if that scenario is unsettling, why even bother with one? As if your ridiculous opinion(s) outshine the masses and amount to anything short of nothingness?
Perhaps it is a yearning desire to be noticed even for if for a minūte moment in the spotlight, regardless how ignorant the original comment was stated.

There is countless other things I could mention in relations of your statements in the devs defense, but I am slowly finding myself at a lost as to why even bother feeding the absurdity of that which is a troll.

Last statement to cover things aforementioned; it would be illogical and rather asinine to dismiss any game(s) that utilize in the methods of a player having the ability to pay to advance above others - for it is those dedicated supporters whom keep those games running and with that, I have a deep admiration for. While I personally think it is absurd on the costs of some items in particular games, in the end, it is my choice if I wish to adventure further and invest time in a game. There are millions of games in the world that I could ultimately switch to at any moment at my discretion. Not to mention actually investing my time in real life hobbies such that as my metal castings. ~*shrug*~
Ultimately, it comes down to the phrase, "To each is their own."
Perhaps put into consideration of just moving on and keep all pointless, insignificant, unwarranted opinions to yourself, this way (unless you are indeed a pety attention seeking troll), save yourself a headache and time from an argument that in the end will serve absolutely nothing due to the sheer insignificance -AND- make the world just that much better mate.

《《《 SPOILER 》》》
Making an account here for the sole purpose of this comment, therefore any comments in response to this will most definitely go unseen and not responded to by me. Nonetheless, if you feel you must remain in the dim spotlight, by all means, reply to this to your hearts content. Lolz.

dragonuff

Oct 28, 2017
Where does Djemma go after being attacked by bandits i defeated the stone golem a cutscene plays of her being attacked and stabbed i had the hospital and docter at this time but she wasnt there and isnt in her tower

Daiji

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
Where does Djemma go after being attacked by bandits i defeated the stone golem a cutscene plays of her being attacked and stabbed i had the hospital and docter at this time but she wasnt there and isnt in her tower
She will appear when you build a tavern.

2.20 star(s) 13 Votes