3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
The Wacatac.B!ml is classified as a Trojan by Windows Defender because it enters Windows operating systems by tricking users into executing a legitimate-looking file. The moment it infects your system, it puts you at risk for identity theft, data infection, and financial loss.
I just scanned the .7z file with Norton and it found no threats.
isn't Norton a virus itself? I found it to be very resource intensive on all my pcs from windows 95 to windows 7 when i decided to ditch it in favour of avast. when that got to be too riddled with ads i ditched that for BitDefender. Which is moderately resource intensive but nowhere near to the level of Norton. Plus it works with WD.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I have to say the art design is awesome. Would love to see Thea become a succubus without it resulting in a bad end. Thea would look even more sexy act more lustful and be able to play as Thea as a succubus. I mean come on that demon's design was super cool and erotic. It's good to be bad. Did'nt the demon say she gave Thea a gift?. Curse or gift,depends on Thea I guess.

Reactions: 88Michele88

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Where can I get me a pick? Should it be in the mine itself, or should I purchase it somewhere?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Cursed-SIDVALENTINE-0.55
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Pogo123

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Cursed v0.55.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
yoooo a new update? how awesome! but i just tried it but even i get the unicorn horn the boss in krotten doesn't accept it and repeats the same what i have already done... i thought such bugs are fixed now

Reactions: InsaneEnzo

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Nothing can do after she didnt wanted accept sex cum inside with the thug boss for unicorn horn, if pay him the guard doesnt let her in. If she fight them the game looks like broken nothing new comes up. I seen some pictures on the folder the new pictures added just grope by Tane and Murki

Last edited:

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I already have the unicorn horn but when i go to give it to that guy it's seems nothing happens and always repeat the same stuff and ask Thea to go find him a unicorn horn! Does someone know how to fix this and continue the quest?

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Murki seems to be bugged. I can't interact with the bonfire in the slime mines with him in my party. When I try to move toward the bonfire it keeps switching between him standing near it and being gone and me being unable to move toward the bonfire.

Edit: The bonfire also seems to be bugged without Murki in my party.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes