VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Cuss [v0.4.0] [Cuss]

1. 4.00 star(s)

CoffeeNation

There's a few gameplay in this version to really judge this project. But for now I can say:

Pros
    - Renders are very nice
    - Choices give different rewards
    - The game goes for action theme (rare tag nowadays)
    - I didn't find any bugs
    - The main plot it seens very interesting

Cons
    - Some dialogues are confuse
    - There's less tease, and sometimes just go forward to sex scene (This one can be positive if you look for a quick fap)
    - Split the main story in short chapters breaks the immersion.

The game looks very promising and I hope to see more about this plot in the future.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 609064

Review at Episode 3.

Really enjoy this. Graphics are excellent. Not wild about the dual perspectives, definitely breaks immersion but it is as well done as it can be done in this format.

Pacing is good, although choice consequences and paths aren't clear or obvious.

Would love to continue to play this to completion. I hope the Dev sticks with it. The story seems promising.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

TreeFriend

For the time being it's still very short though with good art and potential for the future.

Game-play: 3/5
    It's stable, but really only a visual novel with 1 minor choice in there. Interestingly the conversations are not in the classic ren'py speech box.

Renders: 5/5
    I've seen someone say this has the cutest black daz girl on this site. Don't know if that's true but as I think one can tell from the banner and screenshots already the renders are good, models are very pretty, Environment is well designed and intriguingly lit. If anything it would seem in some scenes that the models are just a little too perfect, with not scar or a freckle to be found, slightly disturbing the sense of photorealism that gives the truly great art on this site it's life.

Story: 4/5
    Well someone put some thought into this definitely and that is a refreshing sight already. It's hard to rate this considering the scare content but the plot is clearly above average for me just because there is one and it makes me think a bit.

Writing: 3/5
    Yeah well this is where some would bring up the multiple protagonist issue. Personally I have no problem with multiple protagonists in a VN but you have to find a way to make it work and that's not always easy. This VN unfortunately does not...yet. Unfortunately at the moment it is hard to understand when the protagonist is switching. This is made harder through the writers tendency to use "You" to describe a characters inner thoughts.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    However the conversations themselves are believable and i could not find any typos or grammar mistakes on my first play (which is rare).

-Right now the Visual Novel is only about 10 minutes long so it was somewhat difficult to review, but I hope I could hep other players and the dev. Good luck to dev.-