3D-Blender Custom Ahsoka Tano Model

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Looking for Thoughts, Opinions, Critiques, and to just generally show off my model.
Saki Sliz Ahsoka Test April 24 2020.png click me to expand
The above model is something I have been slowly working on (constantly scrapping the project, only to start back up a few months later)

I rarely share most of my work since I prefer to experiment rather than make art, as I usually hate everything I make, But I finally got something I might actually want to use

The above was made using blender, rendered using the EEVEE engine, as I want a toony look, not a realistic one.

The main breakthrough is in the shoulder, knees and elbow joints, after being inspired by elbow topology design, which allowed for a crisper more stylized joint.
Just about everything but the face lekkus, hands and feet, gloves, pouch, and boots are custom made, either ripped from some previous projects, models or some other Ahsoka model I had around.

While I probably will not make fancy changes any time too soon, I would be interested to see what others notice, like or don't like, or what they would like to see next if I were to try any other character.