Collection - Unity - Completed - CUTE ANIME GIRLS Bundle [Final] [CUTE ANIME GIRLS]

1. 4.00 star(s)

klopenn

Better than HuniePop? Yes it is... no it's not, those aren't same.

First question: who ever want fuck an "japanese-beamed-Hitler/Staline/Trotski? I beg your pardon, is there only me and the developpers? Okay moving on.

Basically it's a visual novel with Bejeweled-like part. Nothing more? Yep, and that's why I like(not love, I love my gurlz not script) this game: it's simple, you don't have to add content, It may be a plus but not an essential.

Warning: I do not say "that the GOTMillenium!", I just want to say:"I enjoyed this simple game".

Over.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

It's just terrible. It's a clone in a genre that didn't need it, with art that's subpar, and I give it an extra star only because holy crap they actually got these concepts onto the Steam platform somehow and I find that funny. Not because this game is good, it's like 1/2 star,. just because of what it says about Steam.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

ProximaLewds

These games are a great example of shovelware. They're basically Honey Pop clones except one involves Nazis and the other involves Soviets. The only real positive I can say about them is that if you get them from here, you're not wasting money.